Best Friends To Lovers(Bill x Reader)

A/n: Y/n and Bill have been best friends since they were ten years old. Their families are close. They went through Hogwarts together and grew very close. Little did they both know, they fell in love with each other. But this oneshot is about what happens when someone else enters the picture. Will it rip them apart or bring them closer?

Warning: Swearing maybe, violence possibly, light smut, I don't really know what else, be careful, I go with the flow for most of my stories and oneshots.

Y/n POV

I sit on the couch in the burrow thinking of when I had my best friend and our times together. But things are different now. I thought back to our days at Hogwarts.

Flashback to fifth year

My and my friends sit in the common room playing truth or dare.

"Ok, Y/n, truth or dare?" Max asks me. "Truth," I answered. "Who was your first kiss?" he asks. I look down. "I haven't had my first kiss yet." I said quietly. They all gasp jokingly then continue.

A couple minutes later, it's Bill's turn. "Bill, truth or dare?" Aliya asks him. "Dare," Bill responds. "I dare you to kiss Y/n, on the lips. But, there is a catch: you get privacy, in the closet." Aliya says to Bill. He groans and stands up. I take his hand and follow him into the coat closet. As we step in, Aliya locks the door behind us.

"ALIYA!" We both shout in unison. She laughs and we fall into silence.

Our bodies practically pressed against each other. His hot breath on my neck sent shivers down my spine. I looked away from him but he turned his head back to look at me. With his fingers on my chin and our eyes locked in contact, our breaths mixed together.  

(Fair warning, this is my first completed smut so it might be cheesy or high level cringe. So, just a warning. and the first time is gets 'heated' between them it doesn't turn into smut, that comes later, if I get the courage to write it.) 

"Can I kiss you?" Bill breaths out quietly, only loud enough for me to hear.

"Yes," I whisper to him. I suck in a breath as he smashes his lips to mine. It starts out sweet, his hands fall to either side of my waist and my hand tangles in his ginger long hair.

The kiss becomes heated and his hands go up and inside my shirt on my back. He fiddles with the clasp of my bra but just as he is about to undo it, the door flies open and we pull apart fast. I look to the door and so does Bill to see Aliya and Max standing their with smirks on their faces.

Me and Bill chuckle as we walk out and continue the game.

End Of Flashback

I let out a sob as tears streamed down my face. I had Bill within my reach and now he is with Fleur. I can't stand seeing him with her. Whenever they walk into the room, I walk out. I don't mind her that much. Ok, I can't stand her. She is too sweet, sickeningly sweet, and when she is around him, she hangs on him 24/7. It's like she wants to be surgically attached to him. I just wish he was mine.

A door opening and closing brings me out of my thoughts. I look up only to see the entire Weasley clan filing in with Bill and the veela ending it. As soon as they walked in, I stood up.

"Hey, Y/n. We're back. Did you have a fun time resting?" Bill asked you as Fleur giggled next to him while clutching onto his arm.

"Oh, yeah. Great. See ya." I said then I quickly got out of there ignoring the yell coming from Bill and the others. I run upstairs to the guest room that is set up for me. I shut the door and lock it. Collapsing onto the bed, I break down into sobs. I put my head in my hands as I cry harder.