Inseparable(Draco x Reader)

A/n: Draco and Y/n have been inseparable since they were babies. Their families were close and also lived close. Y/n mom and dad were very abusive in all ways. She spent most of her spare time at the Malfoy Manor. Narcissa was her real mother figure. She considered her mother figure because her biological mother was an abusive witch. Draco and Y/n start to date.

Warnings: Child abuse, sensitive subjects

Y/n POV

I was sitting in a compartment all alone on the Hogwarts express. I pull my sleeves back down to cover the recent bruises from my dad. I just get lost in thought when the door opens and a voice says "Well, if it isn't my favorite girl," the voice I recognize Draco says. I look up and see him standing there. I jumped into his arms. He chuckles and hugs me back.

When that is done, we sit down along with Crabbe and Goyle. They are really stupid and thick in my honest opinion but it's not my call. As long as I'm Draco's friend I am fine. Ugh, I hate that word, friend. I want to be more. We've known each other our entire lives. Literally. We were both born at St.Mungos in private rooms right next to each other. Our families are really good friends so we grew up together. I am literally in love with him.

Is that bad?

As we sat on the train, on our way to Hogwarts for our fourth year, I listened in slightly to Draco's conversation but I also zoned out staring out the window.

Later, we arrived at Hogwarts. I walked in right next to Draco and we sat at the Slytherin table. Dumbledore did his speech. The triwizard tournament is going to happen this year. Draco can't enter thankfully. After all that, we head back to the dorms. I sit next to Draco on the couch. I reach forward to grab a book from the coffee table but my sleeves go up. Draco looks over and sees the bruises. He moves me back, against the couch. Draco inspects the bruises.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked me. I don't know what to do. I look away from him with tears in my eyes. Draco turns my head towards him again. "Why, Y/n?" He asks again.

I swallowed hard. "I didn't want you to leave me." I told him. Tears went down my face as I looked towards the ground.

"I will never leave you. No matter what." Draco says to me in his sweet voice. I wiped away some tears. Draco pulled me into his arms and rocked back and forth until my eyes closed.

Twisted Dream/Nightmare of a flashback

It was the week before I went back to Hogwarts for fourth year. I was sitting in my room waiting for another punishment.

Just then, my mother burst through the doors. She didn't say anything, she just held her wand at me and said one word 'Crucio'. Then I felt horrible pain all over. All I could do was scream.

After about five minutes, she wiped my back, kicked me in the stomach, and slapped me multiple times. She left. I layed there on the floor still in pain.

When I was able to move well enough, though I was still in pain, I grabbed my Hogwarts trunks and went to the Malfoy Manor.

I got there and knocked on the door. Narcissa opened the door. When she saw my red, bloodshot, and tear stained face, she pulled me into a hug.

"Did your mother do this again, dear?" She asked once she pulled away. I nodded. Narcissa took me inside, and took me to the kitchen to clean me up. I sat on a stool as she cleaned the whip markings. When she was done, she used a healing spell to take away the remaining stomach and head pain from the curse. I turned to her on the stool and asked her something.

"Please don't tell Draco. He'll just be too protective and worry too much. Please don't tell him," I ask her. She nods sadly and helps me get settled in. But just as I was about to go to bed, my mother appeared and she was about to throw the worst curse possible at you.

"Avada Kedavra," She yelled. I saw a green light and then-

End of dream

I jolt awake. I realized that I was laying in a bed but it wasn't mine. I looked over on my right and saw Draco sleeping. His eyes flutter open and we stare at each other. He pulls me back down and whispers in my ear, "I love you, Y/n."

"I love you, Draco." I responded.

"Will you be my everything? Will you be my girlfriend?" Draco asks. I pull him into a kiss. Our lips fit together perfectly. When I pulled away I saw a smile on his face. My grin turned to a huge smile.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." I told him right before he pulled me into another kiss.

A/n: This one was rushed but I hope you liked it.