as Kaitlin went on and on, more memories filled her mind and her head was beginning to hurt.

She remenbered how Andrew had hit her many times, pushed her, laughed at her, made fun of her. And all this while, he got the guts to call himself her brother.

"No" she whispered as the memories kept coming. there wasn't the a single pleasant memories she had about andrew.

The tears couldn't stop flowing as she recall more and more abuse she suffered in the hands of Andrew; in the hands of her own brother.

"are you crying already" Kaitlin mocked "I haven't even..."

"that's enough. I don't want to hear anymore" her head was hurting really bad and she felt like if she tried to recall too much, it might just bust open.

"don't tell me you don't believe me" Kaitlin sounded offended "I have proof if..."

"you've already said what you wanted. leave me alone!" Amelia yelled at her leaving the poor girl stund at her sudden anger. but before she could say anything, the door bust open.

"lia" Dave's voice filled the room and Amelia glance up at him but quickly looked away. She had trusted him but he lied to her; just like everyone else.

Dave rushed to her oblivious to her inner thoughts "are you okay?"

"why didn't you tell me Dave?" She asked bitterly but kept her face averted. She felt betrayed by him, of all people he was the one she trusted; the only person she counted on to tell her the truth. How could he sit back and watch her interact with the people who almost took her life.

All this time, this was the story behind her amesia and yet everyone wanted her to forgive him. even her own mother lied to her just so she would forgive Andrew.

she laughed to herself when she recall how guilty she felt for being the reason for Andrew's sadness. she had no idea that she had gone through wrost in his hands.

"I wanted to tell you lia" Dave's voice was filled with shame. He didn't need to ask to know what she was talking about. the tears on her face already shows that she has regained most of her memories, if not all. "but you were sick and your mum told me it might get worse if you regain your memories. The days you spent in the hospital were the worst days of my life, Lia. I felt like it was all my fault cause I wasn't strong enough to protect back then and I made a promise that if you get better, I'll do everything I can to protect you. even if that means lying to you so you won't get sick again"

More tears just seem to keep flowing at his words. He was right, she knew that. but she couldn't help the feeling of betrayal. He knew how she felt about her amnesia. It was like a part of herself was taken away from her and now she regain her memories only to find out that her brother was responsible for it.

"Here comes your beloved Andrew" Kaitlin annouced grinning trumphantly at an unsure Andrew who stood at the door. He ignored Kaitlin completely and kept his eyes on his sister. "I'm so going to enjoy the show" Kaitlin muttered to herselt but it was loud enough for everyone in the room to hear and Quinn who stood beside Andrew sent her a glare.

"I think it's time we have a serious talk about your attitude Kaitlin" she moved forwards and grabbed Kaitlin's wrist dragging her away from the scene, ignoring her protest.

When Kaitlin protesting voice finally vanish, the empty classroom was filled with total silence, despite the fact that there was three people present in the room.

Andrew finally found the courage to approach his sister and Dave saw that as a cue to step aside. He would have gave them some much needed privacy to sort things out on their own but he needed to be here to ensure Amelia's safety. she already looks sick as it is.

"Lia I..." Andrew began but stopped when he couldn't find the words to say. what would he even say, 'sorry?' That word wouldn't solve anything. it wouldn't solve the damage he had done.

What a fool he was; he should have just told her the truth a long time ago but he foolishly kept it from her because he was coward. He knew he couldn't take her hate and instead choosed an easier escape. lying

"I'm sorry" He said it anyway. it was the only thing he could think of at that moment.

"sorry? really? that's all you can say after what you put me through" Amelia bust out in anger "all this time it was you, you were the reason I became like this. now I understand why I didn't trust you in the beginning, you're a monstar Andrew. I can't believe you'll do that to your own sister"

"I'm sorry Lia. please forgive me" He tried to take a step towards her.

"No!" she yelled "don't come near me. stay away from me. don't..." her breath caught and she started to hypervilate.

Dave rushed to her "breath lia. calm down and take in a deep breath. like this" he made a little demonstration for her and she followed his instruction "that's it" he pulled her to his chest hugging her tightly to calm her down and thankfully it was working. "maybe it's best if you leave Andrew"

Andrew nodded sadly wiping the tears that had manage to slip out from his eyes and without a single word, He walked out of the classroom. 

****
Hey guys, sorry for the late update, I had problems with my computer and I havent totally fix it yet so I dont know when I will update next but dont worry itll be soon.

I made a mistake in the last chapter saying that Dave had blue eyes instead of green but ive corrected it. Thanks for pointing that out.

Dont forget to show some love to this chapter.

Thanks.