What time will you be home?

>I hate to do this, and I keep apologizing. But I keep skipping time and anyway - I'll just make a big skip and we'll here for a bit. So now we have 14 year old Quinton (WOAH) 11 year old Tessa and 5 year old Olivia <

*4 years later*

[Evan's POV]

I shake awake as Taissa's fingers trace over my forehead, making it feel tingly and itchy. She stares at me, her eyes content. I smile, kissing her lightly before pulling her against me. She nuzzles against my shoulder, and I rest my head against hers. "It's time to get up Ev" She says quietly, her voice humming against me. "Its 10:30." It was Saturday so everyone was busy.

"What time's Tessa's class" I ask, fiddling with her hair. She'd joined a dance class, she was pretty decent at it

"12" She says before sitting up, her frame barely seen from how dimly the room was lit. "And Olivia has a swimming lesson at 1:45."

"Whatta bout Quinnton?" I ask pulling a pair of sweats over my boxers, and then following her out into the hall - the light momentarily blinded me.

"Dunno." Taissa shrugs, heading down the stairs. I run into Olivia room, finding her sitting on the floor drawing a picture.

"Hey Olive" I squat down next to her as she shoves the paper in front of my face. She was still in her little pink pajamas.

"Look Dad!" She smiles, as I stare at what looked like a dog with long legs.

"This is beautiful!" I exclaim, and she grabs the paper back, continuing her master piece. I place a hand on her head and messily rub it before I join Taissa down stairs. On my way down I find Quinton, tying up a pair of shoes on his feet. He was built tall now, about 5'6". His hair really lightened up, so it was almost as light as Taissa's and the tips were forming curls again. He left it long and neat around his forehead. "Hey bud, where you off to?" I ask and he shrugs, grabbing his skateboard the leaned against the wall. "Be back for supper."

"Bye mom." He called out as he left, probably to go hang out with his friends or something. Taissa and him still had soft spots for each other. He had grown a ton in the last year. He only had three more years of school last after he finished this one. I sigh as I walk to the kitchen, where Taissa stood with her head in the fridge.

"We need groceries dude." She growls, closing it back up. I nod as she wraps her arms around me, kissing the top of her head.

"We'll get groceries then babe, don't worry," I whisper, she got so panicked about everything, as if it were her fault if anything bad ever happened. I feel a smaller pair of arms wrap around me from behind.

"Dad?" Tessa beats her head into my spine roughly, making me agitated but I knew she hadn't meant it to be. "Wanna watch TV with me?!"

"Not right now," Taissa lets go of me, letting me turn around to face Tessa. "I'm gonna help your mom make breakfast." Her brown eyes frown at me, but then she prances back to the living room.

------------------------------

I grumble to myself, it was 11 pm and Quinton wasn't home. He wouldn't answer his cell, Taissa was sitting on the couch, bitting her nails out of panic. Id call the police if he didn't show up in an hour. Usually he never came home late, and if he did it was like 20 minutes. Just then he bellows through, slamming the door regardless that his sisters were sleeping.

"Where the hell were you?" I stand up, walking toward him. He shrugs, back to me as he takes off his shoes.

"We were worried Quinn." Taissa hisses, leaning against me. As he turns around I notice how red his eyes are read, and I'm ready to make accusations but she's there before me.

"Are you.. high?" She asks, grabbing onto him, and sniffing his clothing. She gales at him before pushing him, not enough to make his fall or anything. Quinton doesn't react, if he wanted to it would hurt, he was taller than Taissa by 2".

I was furious - my son was doing drugs already.