-Again-

[Taissa's POV]

I actually manage to get home from Devin's before Evan is back from my agents. I felt so horrible lying to him, he bought it too. But how the hell do you tell him, especially now. You're such a slut. I take a deep breath trying to recall last night. It was all a blur but to sum it up Devin and I.. banged. I bring my hand up to my face, shaking my head. He didn't even force it, I did everything I shouldn't have done. I hear the car door slamming and then Evans at the door . When he opens it I see Tessa's small face light up.

"Mama!" She giggles, running over on her wobbly legs. I crouch down, meeting her as she slams into me for a hug. I hoist her up from under her arm pits and rest her on my hip. I give her a small kiss on the cheek before I feel Evans broad body envelop mine as he hugs me as well.

"Next time inform me about staying over night somewhere. I was worried sick, all you had to tell me was your meeting ran late." he whispers in my ear, then changes the subject by quickly picking me up, an arm under my knees and one behind my back. It sent Tessa into a giggling fit, since I was still holding her . I smile giddily as he brings us over to the couch and throws us down. Tessa stands up on my stomach making me wheeze.

"Again!" She cries, as he picks her up. She was awfully heavy for a two year old. I sit up and glance at them together. The sight of him made me so happy, but then really guilty. It was an overwhelming feeling. Slowly a few tears flop from my eyes, and I swear under my brig because I can't stop it and Evan is turning to look at me. Time to lie again.

"Babe what's wrong?" He says gently, putting down Tessa. She crawls away, off to occupy herself. He plops him self down on the couch as I cover my face with my hands trying to push the emotions down further. "Taissa?"

"I just never get to see the kids, you know?" I sniffle, the crying was real, it was the reason why that wasn't. Evan puts his arm around me and tugs me in close. I lay my head against his chest, feeling the warmth through his white tee.

"Babe, you usually see them plenty of them, it's just the last two days." He whispers, running his hand through my hair. Ugh, I loved him so much, I could feel it. I didn't want him to find out at all, but I don't know how to stop it, Devin will tell.

"It just feels like I haven't in forever" I say a bit stronger , wiping my eyes. "Or you." I add. " I miss you."

He nuzzles his head against mine, but then it perks up. "Shit. I forgot to get Fynn from Vera's" I giggle quietly at him.

"I'll get him, I haven't say Vera in awhile." I sit up, drying my face. I needed to tell someone about this mess, and it was gonna be Vera.