"I don't know" Damon replied, also worried, "We have to meet up with Stefan at the school, and figure out where the girls are and how to get them back".

***

Caroline groaned and slowly opened her eyes, she felt really weak because of the lack of blood and the vervain her kidnapper kept injecting her and Kaitlynn with, opening her eyes, Caroline looked at her surroundings in confusion, she realised she was at a very old and rusty mansion, and she was chained to a chair, with Kaitlynn next to her, unconscious.

"Kaitlynn" Caroline called out, trying to get out of the chains, but failing, "Kaitlynn, wake up!".

After a moment, Kaitlynn slowly started waking, "Ugh" Kaitlynn complained, "Who the hell pumped me with vervain?".

"I don't know" Caroline replied, just as a vampire walked into the room, with an unconscious Elena in his arms.

"What do you want?" Elena cried, as the vampire placed her on the couch.

"Who the hell are you?!" Kaitlynn snapped, trying to get out of the chains, but failing due to the vervain.

"You don't remember me?".

"Am I supposed to?" Kaitlynn asked.

"I'm Trevor, Kait, you and I met when you and your sister were humans" Trevor reminded.

"Yeah, I don't remember" Kaitlynn said, "Amnesia and all".

Suddenly realisation crossed over his face, "The son of a bitch compelled you" he whispered.

"Vampire's can't be compelled, genius" Kaitlynn reminded.

Before Trevor could say anything, Elena interrupted them, "Please, I'm hurt" she cried.

"I know" Trevor said, as veins started appearing under his eyes, "Just a taste".

"No!" Elena cried.

"Trevor, control yourself" A girl said, entering the room and stopping Trevor from biting Elena.

"Buzzkill" Trevor mumbled, walking away from Elena.

The mysterious vampire looked at Kaitlynn and smiled, "So the rumors are true, you've been alive this whole time".

"Don't bother Rose, she doesn't remember us" Trevor said.

"Let me guess, you know me as well?" Kaitlynn asked.

"A lot more then you know" Rose replied.

"Why have you kidnapped us?" Caroline asked.

"What do you want with us?" Elena asked confused.

"My God, you look just like her" Rose said, looking at Elena in slight fascination.

"But I'm not, please, whatever you--".

"Be quiet" Rose demanded Elena.

"But I'm not Katherine" Elena snapped, "My name is Elena Gilbert, you don't have to do this".