This is Lisa's Outfit

Lisa's Parents

"Good Morning Mom Dad," she said, and sit down to eat her breakfast. "Good Morning," they said in unison. They are eating peacefully when someone spoke.

"Mom Dad i have something important thing need to tell you," Lisa said,nervously and scratching her nape. "What is it My Princess,"
Seo-joon said, teasing her daughter because he knows how he hate that nickname.

"Dad i hate that nickname just call me Prince or Prince Limario," Lisa groaned to her father annoyed. "Fine My Princess Limario," her father smile teasingly to her daughter who seems annoyed as of now. "Dad!," Lisa whine cutely to her father. Her father laugh.
"Ok fine im just teasing MY PRINCE," Seo-joon smile.

"Stop that you two," Min-young sternly said. The two just gulp hardly because there are scared. "So what is it MY PRINCESS," Min-young said. "MOM not YOU too," Lisa facepalmed herself and crossed her arms in her chest. Glaring to her parents who are now laughing their ass of, because there daughter is so cute when she is annoyed.

"Are you done?," Lisa asked annoyed.
Her parents stop laughing because they know  their daughter is annoyed now, and compose their self to listen to their daughter. "Go on Honey, What is it that important thing
you want to tell us?," her mother sweetly asked. "Yes what is it My Prince?," her father asked. Lisa inhale and exhale before she tell the good news to her mother and father. She smile brightly before she say the good news.

"MOM DAD I GOT THE SCHOLARSHIP!," Lisa yelled happily. Her Parents smile brightly when they hear the news from their daughter.
"Really I'm so Proud of you My Daughter," her father proudly said,and hug her daughter.
"Honey I'm so proud of you," her mother said, and stand up and kiss her daughter cheeks many times. And they group hug enjoying the moment.

"I'm Going to Korea," Lisa squel. "So you're happy because you're gonna leave us," her mother sadly said. "Mom no it's not that I'm happy, I'm just happy because we won't have any more problems paying my tuition in college," Lisa honestly said. "Kidding just eat your food now you're gonna be late for school, the bus will be here any minute now. "Okay Mom," Lisa smile.

Lisa is now done eating and preparing to go to school. Before she left she kiss her mother and father cheeks. "Mom Dad i will go now," Lisa said. "Take Care," they said in unison. "Ok Mom Dad Bye," she said. Then she left.

At School

Lisa PovI was walking in the hallway when someone shout my name or should i say my nickname

Lisa Pov
I was walking in the hallway when someone shout my name or should i say my nickname. "POKPAK HERE," Bambam shout. I facepalm myself. This weirdo is so loud arrrgh, I  thought. Bambam and my two other friends
going in my direction. Bambam in the middle  Sorn in the right side of Bambam and in the left side there is Ten.

 Bambam in the middle  Sorn in the right side of Bambam and in the left side there is Ten

Bambam

Sorn

Ten

"You Weirdo come over here," i said. And smack the head of Bambam. "Ouch, What was that for?," he whine. Caressing his head where i hit him. "You deserve it tho, for calling me Pokpak you know i hate that nickname," i said. Not minding Bambam whining. I Greet Sorn and Ten with a Hug.

"Pokpak give me a hug too," he said,pouting."Whatever," i roll my eyes to him, and give him a hug too. "Happy now?," i said. "Of course very happy," he said smiling.

"What's up lis, did you tell to your parents that you got the scholarship," Ten asked. "Yeah i told it to them a while ago when we are eating breakfast, and they were very happy about it," i smile. He nod.

"Lis I'm gonna miss you," Sorn sadly said. I hug her and she hug back. "We still have plenty of time to bond i still have 3 months here before i Go to Korea," i said. Comforting her." "But still i will miss you," she said.
"Me two," Ten said. "Me three," Bambam said. I sigh. "Come here you Dorks" i said.

"GROUP HUG," we said in unison. We hug for about five minutes and i break the hug. "I will All Miss You," i pout. "Of course you are gonna miss us because your our BABY POKPAK," Bambam said. I glare at him.
"My Bad Our BABY LIS," he said smiling. I pout. "But I'm not a BABY ANYMORE," i said whining. They laugh. "But you're our BABY,"
they said in unison. I pout more. "Fine," i whine cutely to them. They pinch my cheeks. "You're so Cute," they said.

"My poor cheeks huhu," i fake cry. "Sorry," they said giving me a peace sign. "Whatever," I roll my eyes to them. "Let's go to our class we're gonna be late," i said. And they nod and follow me.

How was it? Will I still continue it or nah? Just Comment Your Opinion 😉

Just Comment Your Opinion 😉

Please Vote if You like This Chapter😁
And Follow Me for Updates!!!