Yoogi looked annoyed. He didn't like this. Everything smelled horrid. Then he went from annoyed to pissed when I tasted the poison glass. " How exactly do you think she tamed Satan? She beat him after he hurt her sister, she drank a poison goblet to prove her trust, she well that one I shouldn't say... We owe her our trust. " Usagi said calmly. " And if this goes south, we revive her and slap her. Simple. "

I rolled my eyes at them. " Stop your bickering. It's a sleeping potion. Nothing more. Unfortunately... " I sucked In a breath, " This is going to get embarrassing for me. . " My tail flickered out, and sat perfectly still. I did not want to wake these incubus by nicking them with it. I was still half succubus.

Not being used to it i heard them gasp behind me. Except Usagi. That boy knew anything he wanted to about me...

I took a breath, and cralwd up Into Nico's lap. Yoogi growled. So did Raven. I couldn't really hear if Draven did or not. " I will throw you all out if you keep it up. " Usagi threatened. They huffed, but remained quiet.

After straddling the King I laid my head against his chest, and closed my eyes. It allowed me to slowly seep into his soul. Just enough to find, and wake him. He was in a childhood memory.

" What.. are you doing here Beautiful?" He asked suddenly very confused.

" Time to wake up.  You have a traitor amongst your den. " I smiled softly, and took his hand.

We walked for a while,  which was just a short time really, but when we got back he was stopped.

" I can't. I'm to weak right now. "

" Then let me fix that. " I said confidentiality.  I vanished from his soul,  his dreams.  When I sat up I instantly ran my sharp nail down my arm. He was weak. They all were. They needed sustenance.  Blood. Ecstacy. I could provide that.

" Are you insane? " Usagi asked.

" Yes. " I said with a smile. " They are weak. Nico knows what to do. I'm sure of it. Just stay near us. " The boys moved closer instantly, and nodded.

Nico started to wake. He groaned softly,  and took my arm quickly. The smell was sweet and delicious. At least that is what Greg would tell me. He fed from it, and as he did his tail wrapped around my waist securely.  He pulled me in closer, and held me tightly. " Sweet.." I thought I heard him say as he took a breath. The others could smell me now. They started to stir.

Then his tail cut through my dress. I hissed in slight pain, but his influence was much higher than Gregory.  Just one small cut, and I moaned softly. That was when the other fully woke. After all, a literal half Angel had to be hard to come by.

Nico growled,  and they seemed to stop. Felix inched forward, " Perhaps you should stop. She'll get to weak. If you won't allow us to do the same, let her go Nico. "

I remembered him. He was with sis the first night.  I read about him, and remembered my neck hurting because of him. At least that was one of the tails around it that night.  He understood something was off.

Nico opened his eyes, and stopped slowly. He blinked as if he remembered something odd. Usagi was relieved, and Draven had already started to work on making sure people were okay. Yoogi and Raven watched protectively. Both looked mad.

They would live.

He kept me there. Held me safely.  " You.. work with souls?" He asked softly. " No wonder I feel so light. Half Angel, half succubus. That clashes. " He kind of smiled.

I yawned. " Tell me about it. . " I whined.

" Open. " Draven ordered beside me.

" Why?" I asked trying to get comfortable to go to sleep. The potion and soul diving was taking a toll.