【𝒮𝒶𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒𝓈】

Shioku fluttered her eyes open, she could feel blood drip down her forehead after the fight she had with that one villain. Her arms were numb from all the fighting, she felt tight cuffs-probably someone's quirk- on her wrists.

Her vision was a little hazy but she knew she can manage. She glanced onto the side to get a better view of her surroundings, however, she did not expect that the love of her life was in the same situation as her.

Seeing this sight once more, she felt panic rise up to every fiber of her being, she trembled slightly from the idea of what could've happened to Katsuki to look so beaten up. She saw how Katsuki twitched a little, then she felt glad when she saw him wake up from his slumber.

She whispered to him to gain his attention, "Katsuki..!". He turned to look at her, looking confused for a second before his features turned into worry.

"Shioku.. what the hell happened to you?"

"Nothing, I'm fine. I can heal... but what about you?"

Katsuki stayed silent for a moment, pondering over two options for his answer. He didn't want to lie towards his friend-the one he considered equal-so he said the truth.

"I can't use my quirk anymore."

Her face morphed into obvious surprise then to confusion until she settled to worry.

"What..? How is that even-"

"In a world full of powers, I think nothing is impossible, Shioku.."

"How did it happen?"

He looked void of expression for a second before he scowled.

"One vein popped. I can't take risks anymore."

"What the fuck? Katsuki. What the hell.?"

"Tch. I had to save Deku. He is the last heir to OFA, he's basically our only hope."

"But still-"

"There's nothing we can do. We j-"

The both of them flinched as they heard a clap coming from the dark hallway in front of them. Their gazes turned towards the sound being alert to what will happen.

A board showed up in front of them, a details of a game entails that one of them will survive.The rules are simple, the two participants must hold a weapon of their own, they will use that weapon to aim towards a target to make one fall to their death.

Now now, Shioku knew that Katsuki was at a disadvantage, the moment his words about his quirk rang through her head was already one of the reasons she decided to just sacrifice herself.But, she knew that Katsuki wasn't backing down in this one. She knew that he wasn't a coward, she knew him her whole life, that one of Katsuki's charm was his trait to never cower towards the impossible.

As the game announced its start, both of them had their wrists uncuffed, they only glanced at each other to know what they already had in mind.Both of them aimed at the exact same time towards the target, they hit it at the same spot as well.
The game didn't do anything except to start its self-destruct countdown. Both of them shivered as they heard numbers announcing through the speakers.

They both looked at each other for a moment when Katsuki spoke.

"Kill me."

She had grasped the idea of how her quirk works, she had practiced day and night to perform various quirks she had analyzed, she studied various quirks to use it into its full potential, yet she never imagined that the quirk she vowed to use only to protect what's important to her, is now a curse that will now end one of the important person's life.

She shuddered at the thought, she was about to stutter out a remark when Katsuki spoke again.

"Please.. Shi. This is the only way for you to save them. Kill me... please. Save Deku as well.. we both know how reckless he is the most."

Shioku felt a huge pang of remorse course through her veins, her eyes turning glossy as one tear slipped and fell down her cheek.

"Don't cry, little one... It'll be fine."

Shioku hiccuped and hitched a breath as she looked away and muttered.

"Nothing in this situation is considered as fine, Katsuki."

"But it will be.. soon."

She contemplated until the 20 Second Countdown was heard.

"Hurry up or we'll both die, Shioku."

"I CAN'T, KATSUKI. WHAT ABOUT IZUKU, HUH? YOU'RE LITERALLY LEAVING HIM. AND ME!"

"DON'T TRY AND START AN ARGUMENT, NOW! ONE OF US NEEDS TO DIE TO GET OUT OF THIS HELLHOLE. I'M PRACTICALLY USELESS! I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING QUIRK ANYMORE."

The area turns red as the timer begins the 10 second countdown.

Shioku trembled as she bit her lip until it bleeds-she thought she let go of the habit but apparently not- as she slowly raises her hand.

"There we go.. now continue. Make it painless as much as possible."

Her bottom lip quivered as her anxiety aroused, she could feel bile rise on her throat as she formed her hand into some sort of finger gun. Katsuki grinned as he saw the gesture she did.

"Killing me off with a blast?"

She lets out a tired chuckle and mumbles, "If you don't survive next time, I'll haunt you."

"What?"

"I said, are you ready?"

"Yes."

The timer started its 3 Second Countdown and Shioku savored those seconds with him until the last moment.

When the timer hits the 1 Second Count, she looks at him with a straightened posture, her hand outstretched and her finger on his forehead.

"Bang."

Katsuki smiled, one of the rare times he does this, he chuckles wholeheartedly as he vanished from this world.

Shioku saw all this at the front seat, she trembled continuously as she brought her shaky hand down, the barrier broke when the game rules had been fulfilled.

It was now the time to do what Katsuki had asked.