Meeting with the spawns

Start from the beginning

Before Ink, are 2 people, and one of them is made of paint, while the other resembles Error Sans, due to his face, and the fact that there are Errors all over his body. The Sekirei are shocked, as there are 2 lookalikes of Ink before him.  Just what in the world are these 2. But as if they are wondering for an Answer, Ink than shouted out their names, unexpectedly.

"Paperjam, Gradient!!"

Ink shouted out. The 2 of them looked and saw Ink, and they are both extremely happy.

"Father Ink!!!"

"F-Father I-Ink!!!"

They both shouted, as they leapt up and hugged Ink, as Ink hugged back. Clearly, he is very happy to see his kids, especially since it had been months since they had both seen each other, even though...they are also a year old.

Benitsubasa and the others looked surprised, as Benitsubasa spoke out.

"Ink, why did these 2 call you father?"

Ink looks at Benitsubasa and smacked his head, a she did not tell them about these 2.

"Oh...right, These 2 are named Paperjam and Gradient. And...it is obvious why they call me father...because he is mine and Error's spawns."

The instants that he said they, Benitsubasa suddenly exploded in shock, as she shouted out.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU BOTH HAVE KIDS???!!!! THE BOTH OF YOU ARE MALES!!!! IS ONE OF YOU A FEMALE OR SOMETHING THAT I HAD MISSED???!!!!

This made Ink jump a little bit at the tone of voice that Benitsubasa is using on him. But he sighed, as he than spoke out to her.

No, no. It is not what it looks like...nor is it what you are thinking! None of us...we did not...do 'that' business. In fact...we made them on accident."

Oriha looked confused, and spoke out.

"What do you mean?"

Ink than spoke out.

"Error and I made them through the aftermath of your fight. My paint and Error's strings combined to make them. Though...Paperjam takes my side more, due to being mostly made of pair, and Gradient has more of an Error body, due to being and having a much more physical body. But Error, he despised them, due to thinking as abominations. So I had to take it upon myself to try and raise them. This also includes protecting them from Error, who despises them so much that, if he ever sees them in the Anti-Void, he'll kill them."

This had made the Sekirei feel bad for Ink and his kids, but at the same time, they felt their hearts feel warm, as they heard they Ink had to take care of them and love them, when Error rejected their existences from their birth in their time of fighting.

Yashima looks down at both Paperjam and Gradient, as she than spoke out to them

"How old are they?"