Meeting with the spawns

Start from the beginning

She decided to get a little bit more behind and closer to Ink, as she is very nervous of all the people around her, and in order to make sure that she feels much more secure and safe. She may have weapons, but she is not much of a violent person, nor does she have a heart to fight against people. Luckily, she is not the only one, as Kuno and Rishia are also with her. Even though they are shy, they have found some sort of companionship within each other.

"It...it will be alright, Shi. You have Ink and me and Rishia."

Kuno spoke out, as Rishia nodded.

"Fueee...yes. As long as we are with each other and with Ink, than we would all be fine just as we are right now."

Shi looks at both Rishia and Kuno, unable to be sure what to say about this. But Shi smiled, as she and the other 2 stuck much closer than ever, as Shi than spoke out to them both.

"Th...Thank you both for...being there for me...it's so kind of you both to do it for me."

Kuno and Rishia smiled as well, and it seems that they both are far more closer than even anyone else could imagine.

As Ink smiled a little bit at the 2 Sekirei behind him, as well as Rishia...Ink than sensed something, a familiar presence.

"Huh?"

Ink said, as he stopped his tracks, and his Sekirei watched as they did the same.

"What's wrong, Ink? Is there something on your mind?"

Ink than spoke out to Benitsubasa.

"More like I'm sensing someone familiar."

Ink than turns his head to the direction of where he is sensing it. He than goes to that direction, and the Sekirei looked confused at what it is that Ink is doing right now.

"Umm...Papyrus. Is your brother like that on occasion?"

Benitsubasa said, and Papyrus spoke out to her.

"No, not really. In fact, he only acts like that in only one circumstance. I think we should go to him, just in case it is what I think it is."

The Sekirei shrugged at each other, and then than start to run to where Ink is heading. They kept on running and running, and after a little bit, they saw Ink who's stopped, looking shocked at something. The Sekirei were confused, until they also decided to look up, and they were shocked at what they were seeing before them. So much that even they have no idea if their eyes are tricking them or not.

 So much that even they have no idea if their eyes are tricking them or not