Jotaro Kujo³ [Embrace]

Ok, Maybe jotaro deserves a little bit of lovin... Just a little.

☆☆☆

After a tame weekend, it was time for school again. You walked the path to your school, deep in thought. It has been a while since you've last seen your friend... You weren't really sure if he sees you as a friend since he coincidentally hangs around your spot during lunch, smoking along with you. Although, during his time there, you did enjoy his short company on the lonely rooftop even if he barely spoke.

But ever since the incident at the infirmary a month ago, you didn't see him come back to school. It made your time around the rooftop once again, lonely.

Passing the Kujo residence, you've thought about checking up on him countless times. The multiple vehicles of the Speedwagon Foundation piqued your curiosity even more but you decided against it since it was most likely none of your business and you weren't sure if he even sees you as a friend.

Snapping yourself back to reality, you looked ahead at the path wanting to see the sceneries instead of concerning yourself with others' problems. Although something, or rather someone was blocking your view. A broad man in clad black was walking in front of you; he took large strides in his steps. And he was not too far but not too close.

Strangely, it felt like you have seen that person before even if you only saw his back. Then it struck you no one wears a hat like that but him. "Oh!- Kujo!"

He stops in his tracks to take a glance at the source of the voice. When he turned his head to your view; you held a grimace, not wanting to be rude nor offend the man. But he looked awful as if he got crushed by a road roller or something. He had very dark circles underneath his eyes and his torso is wrapped with bandages along with some parts of his face, more than the usual. Ignoring the harsh comments in your head, you slightly jogged to get beside him, and both of you walked together forward in silence. Striking up a conversation would be harder than it usually is.

"Um..." Maybe I should tell him about the missing assignments and lessons? Wait... that's not very welcoming to say to him after disappearing for 50 days... It would be better if I stayed quiet perhaps? It looks like he went through something harsh... Maybe I should go ahead and give him some alone time since he doesn't enjoy being around people that much.

Tempted to speed walk away, he speaks up with a hoarse voice. "It's been a while." That was the first time he started a conversation with you. You didn't even realize that your eyes widen from just him talking. "Oh- yeah..." Then there it is again. It was silent, only the rustling of the leaves could be heard.

You look at him, slightly tilting your head due to the height difference. His hat shadows over his face but you could tell he was sad because of his body posture and his frowning lips. It infects you, making you sad and concerned. "Are you okay?"

"..."

He doesn't answer and kept moving forward. 'He looks like he's deep in thought...' Staring at his melancholic face for a while, you thought of a solution. "Uhm... Would you like a hug?" You stop and he stops as well. Opening your arms hesitantly, you waited to be rejected. It was clearly a stupid idea since you don't know each other that well but it looked like he really needed it.

He stared down at you, making the atmosphere awkward and tense since his looming presence is always a menacing sight. Thinking he would ignore you and continue walking, you put down your arms. But you were wrong.

He presses his body close to you and stiffly stood there with your arms by his side, taking you by surprise. Blinking quickly and removing yourself out of a daze, you wrap your arms around his torso and rub circles on his back with one hand. With that, he instantly melts in your hold. His form slouches and he places his chin on your shoulder.

The two of you stood on the sidewalk. If anyone sees you, you'd die of embarrassment but it was the least of your worries since Kujo needed comfort and you were there to serve. After a long comforting silence, he makes a subtle movement indicating that he was ready to pull away.

Giving his back one last rub, you removed your arms around him. He straightens his back, fixed his hat, and then faced the way to school. "Are you alright now?" He hums. "Thank you."

You smile brightly and pat his arm. "No worries, big guy. I can provide all the hugs you need at anytime you want." He chuckles, showing you one of his rarest smiles.

"I'll look forward to your promise then."