DIU⁴ [McDonalds]ᵃˡᵗ

Your job was pretty stressful and boring. A McDonald drive-thru work isn't ideal at all but at the very least, you get money.

You wished you could hang out with your friends this weekend but it's just not happening. You sighed, cupping your cheeks, you look out of the window. What could they be doing today? Josuke probably invited Okuyasu and Koichi to play games or they could be at Tonio's restaurant, eating lunch.

Another car arrived but this time instead of a stranger, the driver was a very annoyed Rohan with Koichi beside him. He waves at you and smiles.

"Oi Y/N!"

"Yo Y/N!"

You gasp hearing the two knuckleheads in the backseat. Grinning, you greet them back. "Hi, guys!" They peeked their heads outside the window. "Damn... Working in a drive-thru looks so boring!" You chuckles and shook your head. "It is but they give money."

A co-worker of yours hands you the bag of food. Josuke and Okuyasu grabs the bags and hands you the money. Before Rohan could drive, Okuyasu stops him. "Come with us!" You look at him dumbfounded. "What?" He gestures to the car. "Your job is boring, come with us!" You looked back at your employees to see that no one is in the room. Grinning, you nodded and threw away your apron and hat.

Going through the window, you could hear Rohan's protest but it was too late. You are already in the car. "So where we going, boys?" They all cheered while Rohan grumbles. "Another brat to take care of."