Stardust Crusaders [Shortie perks]

Normally, people would complain and argue that being short is the worst. Like, not being able to reach high places, making fun of, being unable to see through crowds, etc. But you? Yeah it is bad but this makes it very worth it.

Standing beside 5 incredibly tall men, you smile. You get to see their boobs because you are at boob height with them. Does it make it hard to communicate with them? Yes. You always have to crane your neck up, making it feel all sore but the boobs? Worth it.

Actually, let me tell you the greatest tiddie moments during your time with the crusaders.

First off, Jotaro's
You stumbled across an evil stand user, DIO's lackey. They were really strong and managed to nearly defeat you but Jotaro managed to arrive in time. The enemy stand user grabs you and throws you to Jotaro, assuming he would get off guard. He catches you in his arms and hugs you closer to him. And wow, you felt all your energy back as if you didn't just get demolished by a stand user. As he was going to call [Star Platinum] you summoned your stand and gave the stand user a beatdown. All while you stay in Jotaro's arms and subtly grabbing his tiddies.

Jotaro was taken aback but chuckles. He hides his smile under his hat but you could see it very clearly. "Jotaro can you take me to the hotel? I can't feel my legs.." He holds you up into the bridal position while you gave him a huge grin. "Good grief..."

On rare occasions, he would tease you about it.

Next, Mr. Joestar
He has a keen eye and notices you often staring onto the other crusader's man jugs. So he tests this theory out by bringing you to crowded places.

"Mr. Joestar?? I can't fi—" You hit a hard chest, it's clothed with the same color as Joseph's and it was also huge so it's safe to assume it's him. "Mr. Joestar... I don't do well with crowded places." You look up at him, with your hands on his chest while being shoved around by strangers. "Is that so?" He scratches his head while you squint at him suspiciously. 'He's planning something...' Joseph animatedly turns his head, averting eyes, and whistles. You sighed and pat his chest. "I'm going back to the hotel." With that, you went back. He wasn't sure if the pat was enough to confirm his suspicions but he sure will try something else.

Avdol,
It was a cold in Egypt and the hotel's sheets were very thin, not enough to provide warmth and knock you out. Avdol could see you visibly shaking, desperately wrapping the sheet around you tightly. "Y/N?" He calls to you. You mumble a small "y-yeah?" And peeked your head through the covers to look at him. "I don't wanna sound improper but you look really cold." He scoots over in his bed. "Come here." He pats the empty spot. "Ca..can I?" He nods. You grabbed all your pillows and thin blanket and laid beside him, scooting close to him to get more warmth. He learned the boob thing you have going on with Jotaro and this moment seems to confirm it.

You snuggled closer to him. "Is it ok if I cuddle you?" He nods his head and muttered, "sure." Taking this chance, you stuffed your face on his warm chest with your hands in front of you. And let's just say that you slept like a baby throughout the night.

Kakyoin,
Your experience with him is rather clichè.

Walking around the town, you searched for your friends since you got separated from Polnareff. And there you saw a red hair and green uniform. Kakyoin was just walking around and Jotaro was nowhere to be seen. "Hey, Kakyoin!" You ran up to him but only to trip when you were near him. He turns around hearing your voice and accidentally bringing him with you. You faceplanted on his chest. It was hard and it hurt.

Embarrassed, you immediately scooted away. "I'm so sorry, Kak!" He sits upright, groaning while you look at his head for any injuries. "Are you alright? I'm so sorry for that..." He laughs and shooks it off and you help him stood up. "It's fine. Maybe don't run next time."

And then Polnareff,
He would always pull you into a boob hug whenever he could. He also would always stick close to you so you would often hit your face on his boy milkers. He would probably be oblivious to your interest in boobs until someone points it out to him.

Looking through some goodies on the market, you heard Polnareff call you. Turning around, you hit something soft yet hard. The impact made you bounce away and fall but thankfully he was quick enough to catch you. "Sorry, fleur! Didn't mean to be so close!" And dear god. Your face was on his boobs because they were just so big. Muffled you told him. "It's ok." And then he proceeds to hug you closer to him. "I thought I lost you! Mr. Joestar said to not leave their buddy behind!" You almost passed out that time because it took him a while to realize that you were suffocating on his breasts.

And that concludes Y/N's Boobie Adventures.