╰┈➤ ❝ how it works ❞

HOW IT WORKS,

HOW IT WORKS,

Please read through this whole chapter carefully to get an understanding of what will be happening, as it can get a little confusing. We've never seen another community do something like this, so we're a little excited about it!

For each holiday, we will be hosting some fun activities for everyone to participate in. All you have to do is go to the next chapter, read the rules, and sign up for every holiday activity you will be participating in. Your decisions do not have to be set in stone, and we have included a new sign up for each activity for your convenience. This is for you to decide whether you would like to participate or not based on the prompt.

What are Yule Tokens? The Yule Festival is a winter festival celebrated by Assassins, in which players will be given the opportunity to earn a form of currency - Yule Tokens - by completing seasonal events and quests.

Now, what can you do with Yule Tokens? You can use them to purchase any kind of service from any of our upcoming shops - Lances Review Shop, Partisan Edit Shop, or Dagger Design Shop for free (with the exception of providing credit to the reviewer, editor, or designer)!

But the most interesting part about what you can do with Yule Tokens is in the name! At the end of the year, we will hold a Yule Festival in honor of the winter season. In order to participate in the fun activities of the Yule Festival, you will have to had earned Yule Tokens in the past (it does not matter whether you have used them or not. The community will keep track of your tokens). The Yule Festival will give you opportunities to earn prizes, such as, shoutouts on your published works, graphic packages from some of our amazing designers, and much more!

How many Yule Tokens can you earn and how can you use them? For each holiday activity you participate in, you will automatically receive five Yule Tokens (unfortunately, only five tokens will not be able to buy you anything, but we've designed these activities so even if you never score a position, if you've participated in enough of the activities, the automatic five participant tokens will add up in order for you to make a purchase). Fourth place will receive an additional two tokens, third will receive three, second will receive four, and first place will receive five. At the end of the year, the participant with the most Yule Tokens will receive a prize and a shoutout!

Ten Tokens A review from Lances Review Shop for five chapters  OR  An edit of one thousand words for a book of your choice  OR  Three banners from Dagger Design Shop ❞

Fifteen Tokens A review from Lances Review Shop for ten chapters  OR  An edit of two thousand words for a book of your choice  OR  Two character aesthetics from Dagger Design Shop ❞

Twenty Tokens A review from Lances Review Shop for fifteen chapters  OR  An edit of three thousand words for a book of your choice  OR  One book cover from Dagger Design Shop ❞

Important Note ❝ Two tokens are taken for each additional chapter you want reviewed. Two tokens are taken for each additional one thousand words you want edited. Two tokens are taken for each additional banner you request, and three for each additional character aesthetic or book cover ❞

INCLUDED HOLIDAYS/EVENTS,

(February 14) Valentine's Day ❞

(February) Black History Month ❞

(March 17) St. Patrick's Day ❞

(April 1) April Fools Day ❞

(May) Mental Health Awareness Month ❞

(May 8) Mother's Day ❞

(June 19) Father's Day ❞

(July 30) International Friendship Day ❞

(October) LGBTQ+ Pride Month ❞

(October 31) Halloween ❞

(November 24) Thanksgiving Day ❞

(December 25-26) Christmas ❞

(December 31/January 1) New Years Eve/New Years ❞

ANY QUERIES?
Ask away in an inline comment!