Chapter 13: Race to Elsa

Dr. Connors entered the room while Harry made the call, "This is Harry Osborn to all super heroes of Earth. I know the source of the problem. She's the new Queen of Arendelle and she is just as scared as the rest of us are. Several super villains are after her including Venom. If they kill her at this state we can kiss all life goodbye. Spider-Man's trying to stop them but he's not doing so well. We need any Super Heroes and S.H.E.I.L.D. agents to get her as quickly as you can! AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!"

Harry ended the call. He then turned to Doctor Connors, "What happened?"

Connors replied, "We have the evidence but there's a problem... the symbiote bonded with Hans. Kristoff's off to warn Peter and the Princess."

Harry's eyes narrowed, "Oh man..."

"You think Peter can handle whatever Fisk or Venom throws at him?" He wondered.

Harry turned to a suit case, "If not... if the other heroes can't get here in time... I better held even the odds." He then opened it to reveal his New Goblin suit and glider...

Spider-Man dodged the attacks of Tombstone and Sliver Sable as  Molten Man threw a fireball at the hero and. Peter works as fast as he could to dodge the attacks of Tombstone and Venom, but the second he stopped to catch his breath, Sandman was able to catch him off guard and smacked the hero, sending him flying into the wall.

Tombstone pulled out his guns and opened fired on the wall crawler who leaped to the ceiling and dodged the bullets as they ended up impaling Sandman, but obviously left no effect on him.

The secondary man of crime then grabbed Scott's fist as Ant-Man re-grew and clobbered him into the ground.

Peter quickly kicked the man, which didn't hurt him, but he was able to break his friend free before he ended up being tackled by Venom who snarled at him.

"Venom! Did you get some work done?" Peter asks as he kicks the alien parasite off of him. "A new hairstyle? No, I know, you fixed your teeth!"

He managed to dodge the fireball as he muttered, "How can something that feels so good right now is being used to kill me." He then turned Anna, "Keep Olaf away from Molten Man!"

Anna nodded as she kept the snowman away from the heat. Sable pulled out her duel guns and opened fired on the wall crawler, he leaped to the ceiling to avoid it as the bullets bounced off Tombstone and Molten Man. The former big man of crime then grabbed Spider-Man by the foot and yanked him to the ground. Spidey groaned as he looked up to Sable and Tombstone, "Since when were you two and Fisk so chummy?"

"We're not..." Sable replied.

Tombstone replied, "Once, we've dealt with you... I'm taking back what Fisk took from me."

Sable aimed her gun at him, "And I'm taking that device to bust my father out of prison."

Spider-Man glared, "Oh, no... I did not send Slivermane and Tombsy to prison just to start another gang war!"

Spidey webbed her gun and kicked Tombstone off him and into Molten Man. Anna looked around and recognized the device that Tinkerer was using. She saw Doc Ock use it to escape before the whole eternal winter started. She had to get that device. She turned to Olaf, "Stay here and stay away from the heat."

Olaf nodded as she made her way threw that hall avoiding the fight between Spidey and the three new comers. Just then, she saw Kristoff sneak up behind the Chameleon and Tinkerer. He grabbed the master of disguise from behind only to be thrown off the villain. Anna gasped as she went to help him...

Molten Man then grabbed Spider-Man, he gave Spider-Man a look with sympathy,  "We're sorry, Spider-Man... but we've got no choice."

Spidey prepared to either to be crushed or brunt alive... except none of that happened. Instead, he saw that Molten Man and Sandman staring out the window in shock. "What's happening out there?"