Chapter 9: Elsa's Ice Castle

"So let me get this straight..." Anna started after Peter finished explaining who the Kingpin was, "The Kingpin's that Wilson Fisk guy. He's a crime lord responsible for all crime where you're from but no one ever managed to prove that he's actually guilty?"

"Yep." Peter nodded.

Anna continued, "And he wants something from us?"

"That's right." Peter replied.

Anna then assumed, "So, he's probably the one who hired the Sinister Six because Spider-Man was on to him?"

"That's what I'm thinking." Peter nodded.

Anna eyes narrowed, "Well, I'm keeping my eyes on him from now on. That's for sure."

"But what about his business partner?" Kristoff wondered, "You have any idea who he is?"

"You're guess is as good as mine." Peter shrugged.

Anna wondered, "So, how far are we now, Olaf?"

"We're almost there!" Olaf beamed.

A few minutes later, Kristoff decided to ask, "So, how exactly are you planning to stop this weather?"

"Oh, I am gonna talk to my sister." Anna replied.

Kristoff and Peter just stared at her, as the former asked, "That's your plan? My ice business is riding on you two talking to your sister?"

"And the rest of the world." Peter added.

Anna nodded, "Yup."

The iceman distracted by Anna's reply suddenly Kristoff nearly walks into the end of an icicle which hits his nose, he carefully moves around the spike, "So you're not at all afraid of her?"

"Why would I be?" Anna asked.

Olaf just agreed with Anna, "Yeah. I bet she's the nicest, gentlest, warmest person ever." Olaf turns to look at them as he carries on walking and suddenly he walks right onto an icicle and it runs through his torso and dismembers his upper body from his lower body, he looks down and laughs, "Oh, look at that. I've been impaled."

"Elsa, I'm not worried about, it's what Doc Ock and the Kingpin want with her and Anna. Fisk didn't seem to know about her powers until a few days ago, so what do they want with them?" Peter thought to himself as he helped Olaf. Soon, Peter, Anna, and Kristoff hit what looks like a dead end. The face of the mountain goes straight up. Peter thought, "For Spider-Man, this shouldn't be a problem, however I better stick to the others as Peter Parker in case Doc Ock and Shocker show up."

"What now?" Anna wondered.

Kristoff looks up at the wall before saying, "Mmmm... It's too steep. I've only got one rope, and you or Peter don't know how to climb mountains."

"Says who?" Anna asked as everyone heard her struggle.

Kristoff is busy getting the rope out Sven nudge him and he looks up to see Anna trying to climb the steep mountain wall. Peter jaw was dropped. Kristoff wondered, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to see my sister!" Anna answered.

Kristoff stated, "You're gonna kill yourself."

Peter admitted, "She is persistent I give her that." He then thought to himself, "Why do I think I'd have a better chance of getting Wolverine into anger management."

Kristoff, Peter, and Sven watched her searching for footholds and handholds. Kristoff stated, "I wouldn't put my foot there."

Anna nearly slipped as she told him, "You're distracting me."