13. The night

Darryl's POV

It was someone crawling from under the bed that had woken me up. I looked at him realizing it was Zak. "I can explain." he said quietly. I didn't really get what he had to explain since I remembered what had happened before we fell asleep. "Your parents had come home and I didn't want them to know that I'm here so I hid under the bed." he said. I was looking at his eyes not listening to what he was saying. "Yeah ok ok." I answered. He crawled back in my bed now laying next to me.
I couldn't sleep so I opened my phone. There was a notification from Dream.

🟢Dream🟢

WHERE ARE YOU? WE WERE SUPPOSE TO DO MANHUNT!

I texted back saying I completely forgot and I will be there tomorrow. I made sure to not tell him about Zak or how he would call him, Skeppy. In real life I didn't really use his internet name. I just felt like that wasn't him, that it was someone else, someone who would troll me and make jokes. But he would never do that in person. Of course I did call him Skeppy on camera and streams. But there wouldn't be able to see or hear that he is a cutie.
He filled my heart whenever I was down and was the first person I would think of if someone said "love." "What?" asked Zak. "What do you mean what?" I replied not knowing what he was talking about. "You said something." he said. I surely did not want to say that out loud. Sometimes my brain just starts talking out loud. "It's nothing." "It can't just be nothing you have a look that saying the opposite." Zak said in a teasing way. I argued while laughing: "No really it was nothing just thinking out loud." "Yeah, yeah that is just so believable." he giggled. I sighted and tickled him. He was now bursting with laughter.
"How are you planning to go home? My parents will stay here until the end of the day." I said. "I will jump out the window." he suggested in laughter. "Well my room is on the ground floor and you could I guess." I answered and opened the window. He looked down and nodded. "Ok, but not yet." he said and sat on my chair. I looked at him in confusion and he just smiled mischievously. Zak grabbed a sheet of paper from my desk and cut a circle out of it. As he was painting the outline of it red, I made the bed. "Are you good at drawing?" he asked. "Yes, I mean I draw almost everyday, why?" I replied. "I'm making a do not disturb sign and I'm trying to make it like you do it." Zak said and smiled. He continued to paint the circle red and draw a hand as it is on some signs. When I checked it out, it looked as if I drew it. "It's perfect." I said and grabbed tape to put it on my door.

Okay I know this is a weird chapter. It's about a freaking sign. I get it but I had to make a filler.
Comment and vote pls.
Love y'all 🤩🧁🤩🧁🤩