bonding with rinnie

"H-huh?!" (Y/n) 's face erupted into a blushing mess

"I said it's hot," Rindou repeated, his lips curling into a slight smirk. "Did it hurt? When you got it, I mean." Y/N faltered for a moment.

"It hurt, yes, but I was expecting the pain to be more... extreme. It turns out, ear piercings actually hurt more than tongue piercings, especially the helix."

Rindou hummed, nodding his head. He understood what she was saying. After all, he had to spend one week listening to Sanzu complain about his ear piercings.

Y/N pulled her hand away from her nose, sighing in relief when the bleeding finally stopped.

"Thank you for helping me." She uttered, flashing Rindou a kind smile. He faltered. He wasn't used to such soft gestures considering he spent most of his time around men and sex-hungry prostitutes.

Y/N cleaned up her face to the best of her ability before turning to face her patient once more. She flattened out the fabric of her clothing, clearing her throat.

"I'm sorry for the delay." She switched to her professional mode or at least tried. Having a bloody nose on the first day of work in front of your client didn't make an excellent impression.

"Eh, it's okay. I'm not complaining. I don't even know why I'm here." Rindou heaved out a sigh as he strutted into the main room. He collapsed onto one of the chairs, spreading his legs and tilting his head back.

"You... don't have a reason to be here?" Y/N asked, E/C eyes staring curiously at the purple-haired male. He shook his head.

"Nah. I just got dragged into this mess by my brother and my friends. Somehow, we ended up here." Rindou picked at his clean nails, uninterested. "Say, you could get me out of here. You're a pretty little thing. I'm sure that, with your innocent looks and hot tongue piercing, you could convince someone to let me out."

Rindou grinned as he pulled Y/N onto his lap. She squeaked, landing face-first in the man's chest.

"Haitani-san!" She exclaimed, "I'm a therapist, not a negotiator!" Despite her semi-stern tone, it was clear that she was flustered. She almost looked like a Christmas tree with the way her cheeks glowed.

"I like you." Rindou didn't back down. Y/N was attractive and intelligent, but she was also naive. She was innocent, too trusting to face this world alone. She was, to briefly explain it, the perfect toy to manipulate.

"Haitani-san, I would appreciate it if you let go of me," Y/N muttered. Rindou glanced down, realising that he had accidentally placed his hands on her waist. Although it sounded fake, he apologised and put her next to him.