3 - Coincidence

Depuis le début

I got my favourite black holster and strapped it to my thigh. It was my favourite because it not only held my gun but a dagger as well. I strapped a black hand gun in and then selected a red dagger from my dagger chest to match my outfit and placed it in the holster.

I closed my dagger chest which was exactly what it sounded like. It was a wooden, big, black box which had a big lid and when you opened it the were three removable surfaces all laid on top of each other all lined with some my favourite daggers in all colours. Then I walked over to my mirror.

Thankfully the gun and dagger weren't visible without lifting the dress. 

I sashayed downstairs and nodded slightly to my father whilst he talked to 3 men who all had their beady little eyes glued to my body. They weren't even trying to hide it, men make me sick. 

I picked up a set of keys from the table which had a small tag on it labelled 'black SUV' and left the house, mansion, palace - what ever you want to call it.

I unlocked the the car looking up to see which one lit up with a yellow light before walking over towards it and jumped in. I drove with the radio on full blast not caring when the car next to me gave me a death stare when I stopped at a red light.

I thought about opening the window to make the music louder, just out of spite but the window button was so far down I just decided it was easier to give him a wink before speeding off.

I got to the club in half an hour and stayed in the car for a little to touch up my lip gloss before opening the door and jumping out, leaving my coat in the car as I had reaalised it was too hot for one anyway.

I walked to the entrance of the club which had pink neon lights outside, a queue of people by the front and 2 big men in black suits denying access to the people in said queue.

I grinned slightly and walked over to the entrance, as expected, one of the large men stopped me from entering with one hand before telling me to "piss off." I flinched my jaw, very agitated and removed my gold bracelet from my wrist which hid the mafia tattoo my father forced on me and showed it to him. A look of utter panic crossed his face as he removed his hand and stepped aside allowing me to pass. 

I looked down at my phone which I kept in my bra because I'm not bothered to carry a bag around all night, it's just to much effort. 

22:52

If this dipshit of a human was punctual then the fun will start in 8 minutes. Might as well dance and have some fun while I wait right? 

 Might as well dance and have some fun while I wait right? 

"Ha! red mini! One punch for you!" 

I grunted as I took Ashers punch to my arm, I fucking hate this game and it's not fair because I have to focus on driving while he gets to look around the road for the red cars. 

It's so obviously the reason why he always refuses to drive.

Asher was always quiet and reserved around others, he seemed to scare people without doing anything to them and they were even more scared if he did do something to them because it would normally be something very... illegal?