Sh - ji maa... Saying so she left towards guest room....

.
.
.
.
.
.

A girl in standing in front of a man looking down.... Where as the man is giving her angry glare continuously...

Man - try to explain.... What you have done... Ask in annoyance...

Girl - vo.... vo me...i ...vo ..... Stuttering in fear looking at ground continuously...

Man - you know what.... You seriously had no idea... How much you cause damage by your stupidity... You think i am fool who supported you even after your so called family put you in orphanage and leave you there to die.... But that time it is my friend and your father who adopted you from there and take you to aboard with them.... Your so called family except your sister but not you... She is getting everything and you struggle with each thing.... And you herself come to me.... To get what is rightfully yours too... So now how you end up in jail and it is me who had to get you back from jail... As if i will not come then you will remain there your whole life... Said in agitation.... Making that girl tremble at her place....

Girl - i a...m am s...orr..y.. Sorry....

.
.
.
.

In SAS office...

Sidharth is his cabin.... Sitting there he just call aman with intercom.... Aman responded quickly.... As soon as it connected...

Am - yes sir...

S - come in my room with that man with you... Saying rudely.... And then He just cut the line....

After few minutes aman enter inside sidharth's cabin with a man beside him, after getting permission from sidharth...

S - hmmm... So aman you know na... We need solid proof against him to end this drama... Said in his everlasting stern voice...

Am - yes sir...

S - so what you had... Ask him looking intensely towards aman and the man who is standing silently till now...

Am - sir this man is whom we send behind sanya in police custody in allegation of nothing with our person in police... He had close look at her every move, she took after we send her there in case of ford... She bailed by some person name avinash... But as you suspect that he is nothing to with her and is random person who help the main mastermind to hide his back.... Then she directly went to one of farm house in outskirts.... And also there is a chip connected to her nape which has mini microphone in it... And now we can have what she had talk and with whom.... With there location as well... Said finally everything he knew...

S - good... Just  make sure the reward for this man and also give the voice recordings.... Said in calm yet authoritative voice....

Am - yes sir... And this the recordings... Saying so he give him the ipad....and then had over the envelope to the man beside him who left after nodding towards them....

S - aman... I want to you to contact our person in police and ask them to go towards the location where is sanya went.... And make sure with them that she will be safe... Got it....said rudely.... To which aman nod and left from there...

S - i know sanya did so much wrong with my family and specially with my naaz... But naaz will never forgive me, if by any chance anything happen to her sister... Said to himself helplessly....

Siddharth..... Come a voice to his ears.... Breaking his chain of thoughts.... And he instantly look towards the door... Found the only person who always stay in his mind... Yes his naaz... But he didn't reply to her... And Just stare her continously... Making her huff at his behaviour...

Sh - mujhe gussa a raha hai... Ab siddharth... Wincing at him like a baby... Making him bit his inner lining to prevent from broke into the smile....

Huffing she went near him and bend towards him a little... Close to his face...

Sh - siddharth ab apka jada ho raha hai... Apne bhi to kitna kuch bolna... Fir khud hi naraj bhi ho gye.... Or mujhse baat bhi nhi kr rahe.... Said in low voice... As his indifferent behavior is making her feel hurt...

S - really... Saying so in a swift he just pull her on his lap... And hold her tightly towards his chest.... Hold her by her waist....

Sh - hmmm.... Humming she hide her face in his neck... Inhaling his manly cologne.... Feeling relaxed by this... She snuggle more in him... Feeling her this close sidharth too find his solace....

S - to fir kyu mujhe gussa dilati hai Naaz.... Said in little irritation.... Making sign a little....

Sh - sorry.... Said instantly to end this soon...

S - no i want other way of sorry.... Said with a smirk on his face....
.
.

.

How's the update....?

.
.
Next update will come on 250 votes and 150 comments....
.
.

.

.
.

.

Complete the target to get the update....
.
.
.
.

.

.
.

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️