Chapter 1

It was way past midnight and everyone here was well past drunk, I was fed up of wandering hands. I don’t know why I agreed to this stupid party, in reality I would rather be at home right now. Not getting touched by some random stranger with an alcohol fuelled confidence boost.

"I'm heading home. See ya tomorrow." I called out to my friend, finally sick of it all.

"You sure Nat?" She seemed worried about me. For good reason I guess, I suppose the way back home isn’t through the safest of neighbourhoods. But what are the chances?

"Don't worry. I'll ring you tomorrow." She shrugged and went back to the party, obviously thinking that a phone call is good enough and she’s having a good time anyway, I lost her in the crowd of people almost immediately and began the short walk home. Do I take the alleyway or not? It was late and dark, best to not. I won’t lie, alleys are pretty scary in the dark anyway but I have a bad feeling in my gut. I clutched my phone in my hand like a lifeline. I started down the main road, I had only had a drink or two and was barely tipsy. I kept my wits about me, at every little sound my eyes would dart around the street. But it was empty. Barely a soul in sight. Suddenly an expensive looking vintage car drove past, very impressive, as I shivered I forced myself to keep moving. Stop admiring vehicles and get a move on. The car pulled into an abandoned car park, creepy or what, I couldn't help but look over. I’m a nosy person. What I saw will surely stay with me forever. A man, I assume he is a man, was dragging a mangled looking body towards the lake, it looked terrifying. I was frozen, what if he saw me? I'd be next. I crouched down, fumbling with my phone to try and call for help. But my stupidly numb fingers couldn't press the button, before I knew it there was music blaring out, I tried to turn it down but I was too late. Strong arms grabbed my shoulders, ripping me from the ground, my phone tumbled to the floor and smashed into tiny pieces.

"Sorry love, wish I didn't have to do this." That voice sounded vaguely familiar, before I had a chance to look up I felt a searing pain in my head. Then blackness.

A/N - A little short, but it's more of a taster than anything! Please vote and comment, I'd love to hear what you think of this fic :) Thanks guys XD