Chapter 1

3rd person's POV

The beautiful starry night had everyone complement it all night. Yet, there stood a male, his spiky blond hair softly moving due to the wind, not even sparing a single glance to it.

He stood on the terrace, right on the ledge, dangerously close to the edge, but he was not afraid of falling. He did wonder how it would feel. Maybe that's the ultimate point in life.

"Wouldn't it be wonderful if I just slipped right now? Maybe everything would be peaceful then." He says out loud, knowing that his friend would have followed him, like every other time.

"Bakubro.. What makes you think we would be peaceful? What about us? Haru? He loves you so much!" The redhead exclaims, walking up to his friend.

"What even is life, Shitty hair? Why do we have to suffer through the years? What is the ultimate point of everything that's happening?" Bakugo asks, moving his hands around, vaguely.

Kirishima softly looked over to Bakugo, his eyes holding pure adoration. This question was frequently thrown in his and his friends' way.

"Why are you still here then? Every day, you are one step away from stopping it all. Then why?" Kirishima questions before pulling Bakugo away from the ledge into somewhat in the middle before sitting down.

"I-I..I have no idea.." Bakugo murmurs, laying down looking at the stars, his mind elsewhere.

"It's Haru, isn't it? You have a reason Bakubro.. We all do, if you don't, then try finding one for yourself. Find your happiness."

"Haru IS my happiness." Kirishima sighs softly, his mind drifting away to the cute little blonde baby.

"You know what I mean Bakubro."

"No, I don't dumbass. What do you mean?" Bakugo retorts, looking at Kirishima accusingly.

"Bakubro. You had him when you were 16. You used to hate kids, remember? You were so young. You never felt how teenage was."

"Why does that even matter now?" Bakugo sits up quickly, on alert-mode.

"Calm down, Bakubro.. I wanted to say that you never found your true self. What do you know about yourself? Did you ever keep time for yourself? Haru is your everything. You don't even know what you like."

"What changes if I did, Kirishima? Haru is the reason I'm still alive. You said so yourself."

Kirishima sighs softly, "That's the point here Bakugo. You need to know who you are. Stop living your life for Haru, live for yourself. Find yourself."

With that Kirishima walked out of the terrace leaving Bakugo to his thoughts. 'Find yourself?'

"Daddy! Where are you??" A giggling 4-year-old boy runs up the stairs, waddling towards his father.

"Haru! Slow down.. You might get hurt.. Never run up or down the stairs, okay?"

"Okii daddy!" the little boy exclaims, his eyes just as red as Katsuki yet much softer than his looked up to the sky and said, "The sky looks so pretty today!"

Katsuki looked up, following his son's gaze. Now that he notices it, it did look beautiful. Full of darkness yet stars lighting up the sky as if it'd giving hope to everyone.

Katsuki pulls Haru into his lap, hugging him tightly as if he would leave someday or the other. "What do you like about the sky, Haru?"

"The stars! They then-... um... twein-... twi-" Haru struggles, finding it hard to spell words, his fingers fiddling cutely trying to get his pronunciation right.

"Twinkle?"

"That's right daddy! Wow! You are so awesome!" Haru exclaims, looking up at his father with shiny and adoring eyes.

"Am I?" Katsuki softly asks, looking at his son's eyes reflecting the stars.

As if he is Katsuki's hope.

"Yeah! You are my hero, daddy!"

"Kiri! Where is Bakubro? He's been upstairs for hours! Why- oh speak of the devil. Hey Bakubro!" Katsuki grunts slightly before walking away with Haru in his arms not even acknowledging the presence of the others.

"Wow! We love you too Bakubro!" Sero calls out after seeing that Kaminari's presence was ignored, not that this was the first time, they are used to Katsuki being like this.

"He's probably going to put Haru to bed, you know.. It's getting too late for the little boy.. I feel like we are a nuisance. Maybe we are just disturbing them.."

"Stop thinking about useless shit, Pinky. If I didn't want you here, you wouldn't have been here in the first place. Just because you all are dumbasses doesn't mean you all are a nuisance too."

Katsuki grumbles before plopping himself down on the couch, next to Kaminari who was busy eating gummy bears.

"Yeah! Minha! You are short ofh ovher thwinkingh." Kaminari says, his gummy bears still half-chewed.

"Dude! Don't talk while eating. It's disgusting."

Kaminari quickly swallows everything before retorting, "Is it okay if I eat while talking then?" Sero groans loudly not wanting to deal with shit like this.

"Kamibro, you are high. Go to sleep, we'll talk in the morning." Kirishima softly says, patting his shoulder.

"High on what? I don't do drugs!"

"High on gummy bears."

Leaving the bickering Kaminari, Sero and Kirishima, Mina walks over to Katsuki and sits on the armrest, "We wanted to say something to you Bakubro.."

Mina says a little loudly catching the attention of the other three, "We did?" Kaminari asks his mouth yet again full of gummy bears.

"Eww! Swallow your food before speaking!"

"Is it okay if I-"

Katsuki stops their soon upcoming fight and questions, "What is it?" Kirishima walks over to Katsuki, puts his arms on his shoulder as usual.

"Have you heard of the suicide hotline?" Mina asks, snatching Kaminari gummy bears and popping a few into her mouth.

"The fuck is that?"

"A place where people would listen to you without judging you." Sero pipes in.

"Why would I need that anyway?" Katsuki grumbles.

"So that you could talk to them freely about your problems Bakubro."

Katsuki sighs and looks at all of them, straight (not really) in the eyes, "Then what the fuck are you all here for?"

"Bro! Don't make me cry for the sake of God! That was just so.. manly!" Kirishima sniffles, drying his manly tears.

"Bakubro, we just don't wanna lose you. They might be able to help you better than we ever could. Especially me, the only thing I do here is eating gummy bears." Kaminari speaks up.

"Don't try acting serious, it ain't working for a dumbass like you."

"Oh please! You never let me have my moment! Come on stop ruining it!"

Katsuki sighs softly, completely ignoring Kaminari just like any other time, looking at his friends and then saying, "If you say so.. I could try.."

Author's note:
I'm back!! It's so good to be back! So here is a new story! Hope you enjoy this story!

Hoping to see you all until the end of this journey! Thank you so much!