Love Is Blind

(2 stories in one week? Probably a good thing since I didnt give one last week.)
~~~~~~

It was your average day at Kamome, students bustling about, some gossip going around, and our lovely heroine using the walls to help her walk along with her walking stick (I honestly dont know what it is called).

Normally, Nene would have Aoi help her, but the daikon legged girl didnt want to burden her friend, it was a new year after all. The girl would go to her specialized classes, reading the braille and getting speech therapy to help with communication, although, today would have to be a little off schedule.

Nene was headed to the girls bathroom of the old building, narrowly escaping the teachers in the process, and walking into the strange place, 'Why did Aoi say the girls bathroom- knowing me I'd get lost...'

The daikon walked over to the third and final stall, having felt her way to it really, knocking on it 3 times.

"Hanako-san.... Hanako-san.... Are you there?"

Indeed he was. The ghost decided to take a gentler approach than he normally does, seeing as this new person was blind. The stall door squeaked open, a small whoosh of wind hitting the girl, almost telling her to back up, and she did, carefully stepping back just a bit.

"Im here~"

The girl turned to the voice, it sounded male, not female. She gave a confused look, her hand reaching out to feel for a different person, only to be met with a cold spot of air.

"Who are you? Aoi said 'Hanako-san', you sound male..."

"Probably because I am male... That part of my rumor is because I reside in the girl's bathroom..."

Nene was still a bit confused but she would lean against the wall between stalls, her ears focused on listening, though she didnt know what wish she would give if he did explain

"If you are here for a wish then I will need your name and that wish..."

"Ah! Yashiro Nene, first year, My wish? I dont know yet, but maybe not being blind? But I also want to find love..."

The ghost looked at the girl, it was obvious she was blind, but he didnt expect her to not want to be blind, sure there might be possibilities where one gets a surgery to have new eyes, but she was quite young for that.

"Are you sure? I can help out with finding love- but making you not blind would cause the payment to be a bit much for a human..."

"I dont care how it is done- everyone describes the world as beautiful- and yet I cant see that beauty..."

Nene couldnt see the world as she was told about it, she knows how trees felt and how their leaves or petals felt, she could hear dogs bark and determine them to be the size of their bark pitch, most times not being able to approach due to blindness.

"Are you sure you want this wish to be fulfilled? you gave me two options, and Im going for the easier one..."

Nene nodded, the easier one would be love, and she knew that being given eyesight would throw her out of balance, 'Even if I did get my eyesight back, what would I even do? Other people would probably change themselves...'

There was a small -whoosh- as Nene felt herself be picked up, though it didnt feel cold. She gave a confused squeak, her hands going towards the person's clothing and holding on 'WHO JUST PICKED ME UP- I DONT DO WELL WITHOUT STABILITY!'

"PUT ME DOWN PLEASE- THIS PERSON IS BLIND AND ID LIKE TO HAVE MY FEET ON THE GROUND!"

"Eh?! Sorry about that! But this guy is really dangerous! You dont want to mess with him!" (Kou)

"If he is so dangerous- then how am I not dead? If you arent going to fulfill my wish of love or gaining my eyesight- then Im going.... Class starts soon..."

Nene went to exit the bathroom, a soft sigh escaping her as she went, both the ghost and the younger exorcist stared at the doorway, the ghost disappearing and heading towards the blind girl,'Just make her believe- she is someone special and she doesnt have to change herself-'

Hanako had actually taken a liking to the blind girl, he had seen her around since her middle school days, so he wasnt quite sure how to introduce himself to the human, she couldnt see him thats for sure.

He actually stopped her from moving, using a paper and making her stop, he wanted to talk- and yet there was no way on making someone fall for you if you arent bound

"Wait! Please- maybe you dont have to see to feel loved, alright? And I dont really have a say- but you do intrigue me- even if I faze right through you... Im not sure how you would react- but I still find you strange- in a good way! Like a new planet or solar system... A mysterious beauty..."

"....whats the price?"

"Wait- you are actually thinking about it? Are you sure you want to be bound to a ghost just so this wish can come true? You would have to work under me-"

"If it gets me loved, then so be it. Bring it on ghost boy."

There was a soft fabric placed over Nene's lips, the boy saying some words about bounding human and apparition before kissing the girl through the fabric, the cloth dissipating at he pulled away.

"E-EH?! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?even if it wasnt my first kiss since it made no real contact- it was still unexpected!"

"You are now bound to me! There is no real way to unbound from me, except if you get kissed by an exorcist- but you probably wouldn't know many... Or would let someone randomly kiss you-"

Hanako was now holding Nene's hand, finding it quite cute when she blushed, if only she could see how much he had fallen in love more.

Kou on the other hand- he just stood nearby, staring dow the ghost boy and wondering how the fuck he was going to deal with this mess.

(E, shitty oneshot- im not good with portraying blind characters- sorrs.)

1058 words