Mick ~ Summer of love

Shawn Mendes, Tainy - Summer Of Love

I woke up to the sunlight shining through the curtains. I stretch and find him next to me. I turned to my side, admiring his beautiful features, so peacefully while he slept. I carefully leaned forward and placed a kiss on his forehead. He shifted a bit and pulled the covers over his head. "I don't want to wake up" he grumbled with a low, husky voice. I giggled and pulled the covers from his head. He still had his eyes closed but opened them quickly to look at me.

He grabbed my face with both hands and pulled me closer, planting a sloppy kiss on my mouth. His lips were so soft, his kisses enchanting. "We don't have to go anywhere" I said as we broke the kiss. He groaned and sat up against the headboard. He rubbed his eyes and then ran a hand through his hair. I looked at him, noticing his bright blue eyes shining even though he just woke up. His blonde hair ruffled on his head, suiting him perfectly. "We're indeed going nowhere" he said, bringing my thoughts back to our conversation.

"What were you thinking about?" he asked. A blush crept upon my cheeks. "Nothing" I mumbled, fiddling with the bracelet he got me a few days ago. "Oh you were baby" he said as he closed the distance between us. I looked up, straight into his eyes. One of his hands met my cheek, caressing it softly, before slowly turning my head sideways, revealing my neck. He leaned in and started kissing my neck. I threw my head back, a soft moan escaping my lips.

My friend nudged my side, bringing me back to reality. I see everyone staring at me, including the teacher. Apparently he asked me something. "Uh, sorry" I mumbled, looking embarrassed down at my notes. "Make sure it doesn't happen again, miss" he told me, to which I quickly nodded. "What were you daydreaming about?" my friend whispered. I smiled at her and said, "my summer of love." Her mouth shaped like an O and her eyes displayed curiosity.

The heat of the summer lingered on in the air, even though the sun had set a few hours ago. The warmth of the sand felt comfortable to my feet. I moved them, and my hips, along to the beat of Señorita while Mick rested his hands on my waist, keeping me close. "You are my señorita" he said as he leaned closer to my ear. A shiver ran down my spine as his hot breath brushed against my ear.

I looked into his eyes and saw something different, something I hadn't seen before with him. Maybe it was the tequila taking its toll. One of his hands squeezed my hip slightly, causing me to jump closer to him. A smile spread across his face. "I want you close to me, always" he once again whispered in my ear.

I shook my head slightly, coming back to reality again. God, what was going on with me. I couldn't even focus on this class for one second. I looked to my left and was met by my best friend wiggling her eyebrows. I chuckled and turned my attention back to my notes, putting my pen between my teeth.

"I don't want you to go" I mumbled into his chest as he held me tight. "Summer's over liebe, I've got work to do unfortunately" he said soft as he stroked my back. I sighed, feeling the tears burn behind my eyes. He let go of me, only to grab my face and kiss me. Tears flowed down my cheeks. He pulled away as my tears reached his hands. "Don't cry baby. It won't be the last time" he reassured me whilst wiping away the tears that kept on rolling down my cheeks. I sniffled a bit before recovering myself.

He grabbed his backpack and opened it, taking something from it. He had showered me with gifts all summer, but I didn't know what to expect now. He pulled out a bunch of pictures. "I took these, remember" he said as he flipped through them. He took a few from the pile and handed them to me. I took them and a huge smile appeared on my face. The picture on top was one of us kissing in the sea. I looked up at him. "I'll be back before you know" he said and winked at me, kissing me one last time before walking towards the gate of his plane.