Charles ~ Your love

ATB x Topic x A7S - Your Love (9PM)

'I need you'

Was the message that made my phone light up. I took my phone off my nightstand and read the message. I read it again, and again. My heart started beating faster. I jumped out of bed and put on a shirt and shoes as ran out the door.

I start the car and quickly drive out of the garage. It was pitch dark outside. The streetlights were the only source of light. There was hardly anyone on the road so I could drive fast. I saw the speed increasing.

70

I pass a red light and don't even bother to stop.

110

I press the accelerator even further.

150

I know I'm in over my head. I could feel the fire burning, the fire that was called her love. She brings me up whenever I'm feeling down. She can make me let go, forget about the world for a while. I can never get enough of it. I'd do anything for her, and she knows.

I sloppily park my car outside her house. I sprint towards the front door, she immediately opens it. As if she knew I was on my way to her. We look at each other for a few seconds. It feels as if I'm drowning in her blue eyes. I don't hesitate for a second and smash my lips on hers. She pulls back and looks at me with a grin.

I'm hers.