28) Save The Date

.....

The pale crescent moon was shining brightly like a silvery claw in the night sky and the twinkling stars were only adding beauty to the dull sky.

In the silence of the night Aadya was finally able to take out some time for herself and think about everything that happened today.

She was able to feel her own soul more clearly, questioning her soul that why she had never felt this way before. Right now at this moment she was calm and serene yet there was chaos and commotion going inside her.

However it was not bothering her.

As the cold wind was grazing her skin she was gladly accepting the chaos just like she was accepting the calmness with open arms.

Standing in front of her room's window she was looking up at the sky gazing at those twinkling stars.

Tonight the stars and the moon were her well wishers bringing solemnity to her and the darkness of the night was like a shadow of the unpredicted future.

Both were so opposite but a part of her. She let go of all the worries of the world and enjoyed this moment of silence.

Closing her eyes shut she felt how graciously the cold wind was touching her skin and playing with her open dark hair.

Snuggling more to the soft blanket wrapped around her she smiled and whispered, "I am just like you Mumma.. So impulsive and stubborn."

"I miss you and Papa so much. Especially today when I am starting the new journey of my life. I know you both are with me but sometimes I want to touch you and hug you tight. However I can't but I always feel your presence around me mumma. I know you are with me in this choice of mine because if not I would not have taken the step that I took today.. Please always be there for me like this. As long as I have you two by my side I don't care about anyone else.

I love you Mumma Papa.." the silence engulfed her as she whispered those words with a solemn smile on her face.

She remembered how her mother used to tell her, a woman's instinct can never be wrong.

A smart woman knows from her intuition what is best for her.

If you ever found yourself in the situation where you have to choose between your instinct and your rationality. Always go with your instinct, it will never betray you.

Because your instinct tells you the truth and rationality tells you to make beliefs.

Always remember a girl has no limits. If she wants something from her heart and soul then she gets it or snatches it. Not giving a fuck about anything else in the world.

Do you understand it Adu ? She would ask her.

Yes mumma I understand.

Aadya would say it like an obedient little girl.