WHO IS PHA

AUTHOR POV

     P'kit...

     Three of them frozen on their spot when they heard yo voice behind their back.

      Kit already knew he was catched by his boyfriend. He don't know what will yo say if he lied to him. He thought 'yo must be angry at me  and surely scold me. He wil defiantly ask me  Instead of doing assignment what i am doing with my friends here. Oh god...why you doing this me. Please god..please i dont want my boyfriend angry at me or think me as a lier. Please help....i didn't meant to  lie to him. I just want to surprise him. So please god help me...i am going to tell lame excuse and please make him believe it'.

       With that prayer kit look at his boyfriend with cute smile on his face. Even he is feeling nervous he try to act normal.

    Actually kit take him to friends shop to shop to select perfect cloths for yo.  Even though  Kit already bought one dress from one of shop for yo. But still he search for best. They finally came to  this shop without knowing ming and yo also come here for shopping  spre. Because beam suggested kit he can able find perfect cloths from designer shop.

      But what he didn't expect is he will meet his boyfriend and his cousin.

       Hmm...kit signed for his unluck before greet his boyfriend  who is looking at him with confusion and his cousin who is looking at him with shock expression.

     Hi...yo...hi ming...

     P'kit...what are you doing here with p'phana and p'beam.

       Mm...that...actually...actually...
Beam asked us to accompany him. He wants to buy cloths for  forth. So we tag along him. In fact he didn't lie entirely. Because beam infact bought jacket for forth. So yeah...

      Kit told him and prayed to god that yo buy his lie.

     Mm..that's okay.  But...you said you need to do some assignments

       Oh..fhoo...nong wayo. We finished our assignment. So i am the one asked kitty and pha come with me.

      Beam interfered. He knew kit is not good at lie.

      Okay...then. Yo didn't say anything more.  But suddenly pha asked them why did they come here. I mean ming told him he is directly going home. But now they are here.

      But what are you guys doing here. Ming you didn't tell me you are going for shopping.

     Pha asked them. If he knew ming want to go shopping he will accompany him without hesitation. He felt sad that ming didn't told him about his shopping plan.

     Actually p'pha i didnt knew about this. Yo suddenly took me here.

    Ming felt nervous. He thought may be p's mistake him.

     Yes p'phana. I thought to skip practise today. And decided to buy cloths for us for our final night. So i drag ming with me here.

    Mm..did you guys bought it. If not we can go to buy nong yo.

      It's okay p'Kit. We finished our shopping. What about you guys. P'Beam aleady bought jacket for p'forth.

       Yeah...i bought it. Okay guys. I get going now. Forth messaged me he already left from his dorm. Bye.

     Beam who realised that he didn't need to be here excused himself.

     Mm...okay bye. Everyone said good bye to beam. After beam left from there yo asked kit..

      P'kit...It's already late. Why don't we guys go to have dinner before go to home.

 Why don't we guys go to have dinner before go to home