PHA AND MING TIME

AUTHOR POV

Ming had a much needed rest on Saturday. When he woke up on sunday morning he felt refreshed. All thanks to phana. He is the one that take cared of him.

Because wayo was assigned to taking care of oon with p kit. Kit came to their apartment after knowing ming is not feeling well since he woke up Saturday morning. So yo is one taking care of oon.

They both settled down on wayo room with oon. Because oon is just few month old baby. He can't near to be sick person. What if it affect his health.

Last night dinner was bought by forth and beam who came to check on ming health. They had dinner together. Pha make sure ming have his pills before he left from their apartment.

Kit bid good bye to his soon to boyfriend and went with beam and forth after dinner.

Oon is stayed with wayo and he is the one cleaned and feed him yesterday night.

So now ming is alright. After freshen up ming went to check on his son. He is completely back to form. He just had fever only yesterday that too because of his body pain not because of any virus. So he don't need to worry about to carry his son now.

Then he suddenly thought its only past 6 in the morning. He knew yo must be sleeping not because of today is holiday. But because of his son. It's not easy task to take care of few months old baby. They woke up middle of night for milk or to change diaper or sometimes nightmare. So he knew yo must be woke up 2 or 3 times to check oon. And He must be sleeping right now.

Finally he cancelled the idea to go to his room. He directly went to kitchen to make breakfasts and coffee for yo and pha. For him juice. He knew pha will be here anytime to check on them.

1 hours later ming finished his cooking with fried rice and sunny side up omlet and pork dumplings.

He went to his room to wash his face

He went to his room to wash his face. Because he is now covered with sweat.

Then he went to yo room. Because its time for oon wake up.
Just like he thought when he open the door he was welcomed by his son curious eyes.