Chapter 21 - Hong Kang Dae

Beginne am Anfang

It's not like Kenichi couldnt relate to why Kenji is that worried. But what they are dealing here is worse that normal cage fights. It could be a matter of life and death. He was sure Enzo knew the risks about it too.

"By the way Boss... I heard Kurokage will be present as well. As well as some of the others Mafia heads." Kenichi says. 

"Hmm.. I suppose that's why he was taking Min Yue here." Enzo said.  

"Do you think he will be a nuisance to us?" Kenichi asks. 

"We'll see . The next underground battle has it confirm the time and date yet?" Enzo asks.

"It'll be in five days time. It'll be at downtown." Kenichi says. 

"Mhm." Enzo continues to read the papers. Everyone in the car was silent. Suddenly You's phone rang up. 

"Hello?" You answers his phone. "Ah I see. Alright. Later I'll meet up with you." 

"Kang Dae will be arriving at the airport gates later. I'll go and fetch him." You says. 

"Bring him to the office later. I'll  personally meet him." Enzo says. "Kenji, Kenichi, how are the Russians doing?" 

"Lord Maxim agrees to your suggestion that day and he say he will personally meet you." Kenichi says. "But he did mention that, he hopes that you will be able to make a better deal to him. Because he has other dealers wanting to deal with him."

"Mhm. Let me have a chat with him then." Enzo puts down his papers. "Let's see what Maxim have up his sleeve." Enzo smirks. 

In a bit, the car arrives at a big building. Kenji parked the car and all of them took the lift up to the highest floor. 

"Good day Big Boss. Welcome to Hong Kong's company. I'm Jermaine's personal assistant, Xian. If there's anything please let me know." A man tall and quite slender says. 

"Thank you. For now just bring me the company's recent trading records. And ask the accounting department's head report to me." Enzo says. Enzo looks at him with his red eyes.

Xian was a bit startled. No matter how many times the Big Boss come over to Hong Kong he gets startled. It's just that this time he has to deal with him personally because his own Boss, Jermaine went on holiday. Inside he's cursing Jermaine a lot of times. 

"Noted Big Boss. If there's anything else do let me know." Xian gives a bow and went back out.

"Boss dont scare people like that." Kenichi says. He puts down a cup of coffee in front of Enzo.

Enzo picks up the coffee and takes a sip. "I did nothing." 

Kenichi sighs. "Really now Boss. You're only nice to Min. Although most of the time you tend to bully him." Kenichi laughs. 

"Coughs." Enzo coughs a bit to warn Kenichi be careful of what he say. Kenichi smiles and knows when to zip it. "Is You on his way to meet his acquaintance?" Enzo asks.

"Yes. Kenji is sending him over to the airport to pick him up." Kenichi replies. 

"Alright." Enzo continues to sip on his coffee. Suddenly there's a knock  on the door. "Come in."

The door clacks open. "Big Boss, I bought the reports and this is the head accountant." A young lady walks in confidently. She has long wavy black hair and her body was just sexy. Even though she's wearing office clothes but she doesnt shy away with her outfit.

Enzo looks at the lady. Of course the lady noticed Enzo. She blushed a bit. She didnt expect the Big Boss to be this young and handsome. Although his eyes looks a bit unusual, but he is definitely a big catch. Last time she tried to woo Jermaine it didnt happen as well. He just ignored her.