He whined out softly before going faster at your sex. Licking and lapping up the juices dripping from you, Nightmare moaning against you as he devoured the sweet nectar. Thrusting his tounge in and out from your hot, dripping entrance. Dream panted and kissed you passionately while cupping your face, his tounge exploring your mouth in a heated and messy kiss.

Slowly you came close to orgasm your tendrils moving against the twins faster. Lewd and loud moans escaped you and the others as you came for the first time, closing your legs around Nightmare as he let out a noise of surprise and moaned against you. Continuing his skillful tounge work as you moaned out in overstimulation.

Slowly after your legs released Nightmare pulled away from your extremely wet sex and licked up the remnants of you from his teeth, His eye lights now shaped like hearts as he looked at you lustfully. Dream panted and sat up before nodding to his brother.

"We're defiantly ready, okay everyone summon your souls."

Nodding Nightmare got behind you carefully and pulled his soul out and towards the others, a light purple upside down heart. You watched it in intrigue before calling your own soul in front of you. A (f/c) heart shining bright, Dream pulled his own yellow upside down heart out of his chest cavity and got in front of you. Nightmare panted softly and grinded against you with a now summoned ecto-penis. Dream summons his own and they line up with your entrance.

Nightmare gently held your hips as he kissed the nape of your neck and Dream gave a little kiss to your soul making you gasp out in pleasure.

Looking at you they slowly pushed into you and moaned at the warm and wet feeling surrounding them. You chocked out a sob of pleasure as they stretched and filled you in the most delightful way. It was a little tight, but oh so good as you squirmed between them. Panting you slowly got used to their sizes, whining softly as you wanted them to move.

"I-I'm ready please, please move I ah. . I need it so bad I need you~"

Dream and Nightmare looked at each other then back at you blushing. Gently Dream and Nightmare pushed their souls towards yours hovering above you. Nightmare pants out holding your hips in place and kissing your cheek.

"You'll have to bond the souls my darling okay? If it's too much we can slow down for you just tell us how you feel love~"

Nodding you gently held the souls, yours was sandwiched between theirs. Slowly you willed your souls together, all of you shuddering in the weird process.

Gasps and moans escaped you when your soul came into contact with the twins. It was like electric, so much intense pleasure at once made you double over and lean into Dream as you orgasmed for a second time.

"S-SHiitTTT~!!"

Dream and Nightmare blushed and moaned at your climax as you tightened around them. Their hips snapped into action thrusting slow and deep into you. Crying out curses you begged, begged for them, begged they would go faster, that they would demolish you. They obliged and went at inhuman speeds as their souls merged with yours making each of you feel the intense pleasure everywhere.

A shriek left you as they hit all your good spots. Dream now held your hips tight as he and Nightmare thrusted into you. Nightmare moved his hands to massage your chest, rubbing and pinching at your nipples. Lewd groans and grunts left them as they went impossibly faster. Sending you over the edge you came with a loud sob of pleasure, back arching at such intense pleasure. Nightmare moaned lewdly and bit into your shoulder to quiet himself. Dream cried out and pulled you into a deep, heated kiss, his tounge hotly gliding back into your mouth in a passionate kiss. Their ecto-penis' releasing into you, filling and dripping out of your entrance.

Your souls dripped some sort of ectoplasm and slowly separated from each other. Yellow and purple marks left in your soul while theirs each had a mark of (f/c). Slowly they pulled out and cleaned up with towels, being extra careful with you before dressing themselves, then you in the fluffy clothes. Dream smiles and gently massages your hips with healing magic as Nightmare praises you, running a hand through your hair gently.

It all felt amazing, the bliss after was pleasant, Dream and Nightmare only made it better with their soft touches and caresses. Soon you fell asleep in their arms, bonded for the rest of time to them. It left that feeling of unending happiness in your soul as you drifted off.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The End

------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end dear readers, I hope you enjoyed the venture, if you want more from me consider following to see my next works!

Be safe all of you <3

Until next time