Butters used to let me come over to his house, and every now and then his mom would call him buttercup. So I would as well, and every time I did he would blush like crazy.

After I put the cookie away, me and Butters started talking to each other about the thing he wrote about yesterday. Then soon after the bus arrived at the school. I got off and said my goodbyes to butters, as I walked into school I felt something hug me tight and I fell to my left, while whoever was hugging me fell with.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I wanted to hug you, I didn't expect you to fall!" I heard Wendy's voice say.

"God Wendy, if you're going to do that everyday please end this friendship now." I said laughing in pain.

"My apologies, guess I got too excited waiting." She said helping me up, with a bright smile.

Her bright smile made me warm, kinda like my moms but different.

"It's fine, uhm how long did you wait for me?" I asked walking to the side away from the other students walking in school.

"Well I got here at 5, but technically I've been waiting since 7!" She said like that was normal.

"Wendy....I think you're crazy." I said nervously smiling.

"Hehe, everyone says that, oh hey are you going to Stan's birthday party?" She asked.

"Uhm...I'm not sure." I said looking over my shoulder.

"Well if you do, I'll be there! Maybe we can hang out." She said excitedly.

I sighed, "I'll look forward to it."

"Well I have to go, see you in math!" She said running off to wherever she had to go.

I just walked to my locker about to grab my phone, when I heard a voice call my name.

"Y/n! You didn't wear a skirt.....so sad." Mr.butch said looking down at my pants and slowly bringing his eyes up.

"Y-yeah..." I said nervous as fuck, I was just so glad the hallway wasn't empty.

"I have a surprise for you once you get to my class~." He said, now putting both of his hands on my arms.

"Uh...okay.." I said removing his hands.

"God...." he mumbled thinking I didn't hear him, "Well I have to get ready for my first class, too bad you're not in it..." he said walking away.

He creeps me out, I don't know why he likes me so much.

Shortly after the weird encounter I just had with Mr. butch, the bell rang. I walked to my ELA/writing class, and the teacher was there early. I sat by Butters and started talking about our essay. Soon other students were walking in taking their seats, and not long after the teacher started the lesson.

Timeskip to math uwu

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.