°~•Yet another day

Start from the beginning

After about 15 minutes I was around 5 feet away from the bus stop. I saw the orange parka boy standing there. He isn't usually early, I was usually early (except for yesterday), my normal schedule was, I got to the bus and I was alone, but now this weirdo is here. I just stood on the other side hoping he would leave me alone. 5 minutes went by and I was honestly not paying attention to anything, until I heard footsteps come closer towards me. I just kept standing there trying to space out again.

"Here." I heard Kenny say.

"Huh?" I said looking at him.

He looked annoyed or nervous. I wasn't 100% sure what was wrong, that's when I looked at his hand he was reaching out, my headband was in his hand, surprisingly clean.

"Oh yeah the headband, thank you. Uhm not to sound weird or anything, but uhm what laundry soap did you use to wash it?" I asked because I have an allergic reaction to arm and hammer laundry soap.

"What....." he said, confused.

"Uh you washed the blood off didn't you?" I asked, now very confused.

I watched Kenny's face light up as if I spoke the words of a goddess.

"I- uhm I used dish soap, I don't have laundry soap..." he said still in some type of shock.

I couldn't tell who was more confused. But then I figured he was just really concerned about the question.

"The reason I asked is because I'm allergic to arm and hammer..." I said hoping that's what he was freaking out over.

"Huh...OH...oh yeah, no your good sorry, I'm not 100% fine from... yesterday." He said taking a step back.

"Oh makes sense, but thanks for the headband back." I honestly believe him, I mean I wouldn't have gone to school if that happened to me.

"Mhm....no problem." Kenny said, walking back to the spot he was in before.

After 5 more minutes Stan and Kyle got to the bus stop, about 2 minutes later Cartman got there. I just stood there trying not to listen to them.

"So I'm invited to your birthday obviously." I heard Cartman say.

Then I froze, fuckkkkk I forgot about his stupid birthday, I don't wanna go because it would be weird, but I was good friends with his mom and so was my mom, and I know it would make her happy.

"I don't want you there, but my mom is making me invite you....and this other person." Stan said, whispering the last part.

"What other person?....Wendy?" Kyle said.

"No, I invited her by choice....oh look....the bus." He finished as the bus drove up.

"Bruh tell me." Kyle said as Cartman got on the bus.

"Okay , okay, just wait." Stan said as he got on the bus.

I got on after Kyle leaving Kenny behind me, and then I sat by butters. I'm pretty sure Stan was talking about me, ugh why does he have to make it sound so awful.

"Well hello, Y/N!" I heard butters say.

"Why hello butters." I said boopin his nose, making him blush a little.

"I made these little uh sugar cookies yesterday, uhm want one?" Butters said getting out a bag of different icing covered sugar cookies.

"Oh wow. Yes of course I want one!" I said excitedly, taking the white and blue designed one.

"Here uh I have extra bags." He said, handing me a bag.

"Thank you very much buttercup." I cringed a little from saying that.