Day 5 7:02 AM

I started the day by reminiscing about all the sweet things that happened last night.

Well the still "unusual" things of strange happening pursuits me that something special will happen this day, or on other hand, the opposite.

Instead of the steady things, I woke up earlier than my alarm. Then the first thing that I could feel is the butterflies knotting in my stomach. Did I use the right term? Well I guess, I hope that our feelings together are tightly sealed.

Every day, till' the taste of the last day of the week. I can emotionally feel the bond of my heart to George.

I haven't felt love for a very long time...

The room was still blinded by curtains, not letting any of the morning light enter. Frigid air remains as the AC kept it stockpiled. I'm still lying in my bed, though it's half an hour passed since I get awake. Just staring at the ceiling, you know...

Imagining what the future can hold.

A notification flashed on my phone laid on top of my nightstand. I stared at it for some seconds and observed the illuminating light. But I don't know, my spirit somehow told me to stand up and get it.

Which I just did. I sat at the edge of my bed, my foot brushing off the floor. I rubbed my eyes and eyelids before I could yawn and stretch. Sunlight peeked in the window, which just lit some small little particles, to greet my welcome in.

I wore my slippers and walked to the window to open the curtains, and later continued to off the AC.

With my pajamas and nightshirt on, I reached for my glasses and opened my phone...

Is it normal? The fuck... I'm feeling anxious again.

My heart just beat so fast, and my skin would stand up in the bidding cold. I haven't typed my password yet, but I feel something uhmmm... Peculiar- something peculiar happened.

And with courage, I opened my phone. The Twitter notification from "dreamwastakem" is trending. I clicked the notification, which brought me to the app.

My eyes nearly pop up as what the fuck did I just saw.

It was... Not that possible, nor even plausible.

Just... It can't be.

There's no other fucking way, not now.

That was a sudden storm of news.

Dream was in the UK.

🎟️🎟️🎟️

The thread shows a photo of the UK airport, where a sign flashes "WELCOME TO UNITED KINGDOM" in solid dark blue font. I knew that it was the airport once and for all. I was sure it was him. But what if it is not, some sort of fraud among the DNF fandom...

Later on, a message popped out.

It was from George.

Wilbur, Can you come to my house

No...no...no... Not in the fucking world without a union. I need preciseness, maybe he just wants to cope or confess some sort of like that...

The fuck. I'm coping with false theories.

?

I responded, with no intention to be cold or something else. Only confirmation.

George saw the message.