Day 2 9:44 AM

Special Mention to @castellia_forest0908 for the votes. Here's a gift from mine!

I get down of the cab, reaching the rainy streets of London. We've planned to met at the street near the new opened restaurant, which I sent him the address. Hope he liked it.

I caressed my hair first, then massaging my forehead after stressing out. Dark clouds and mad skies had stopped the downpour for a while. After I paid the driver, I stepped on the puddle below the umbrella parasol, which made my shoes wet.

Light rain showers only poured in the capital, which made me stop by to a near thrift store to buy an umbrella. Outside the store was an array of flower bouquets, which just made me wonder...

George? Are you in London?

I placed my phone to my pocket before I can enter the store. As I opened the door, a bell was chimed, which poke the attention of an old grandmother in the counter.

The lady smiled at me, which I also smiled back. The place was full of plants and antiques. And also different old books, cartridges, and film tape that been stuck there. There's also vases and a cabinet of clothes hanged and placed on walls. Pretty sure the shop gave the vibes of a province.

"Hello Mr. What would you want to check today?" the old woman forced to talk.

"Good morning, Mrs..." I keened my eyes on the nametag pinned on his shirt. "Whitney. Do you run the shop alone Mrs. Whitney,"

Yes, I asked. I had doubts.

"No not anymore young man," Mrs. Whitney forced a smile. "After my husband had made his climb up above, I managed to run the shop alone by my strength,"

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Mrs. Whitney," Wow, I've never realized I have excavated a woman's past.

"It's fine. Sometimes, something would intentionally break you, and that will hone you and make you unbreakable," Mrs. Whitney giggled. "So what makes you visit young man?"

"I'm gonna buy an umbrella. Do you have something in hand?" I politely asked.

"Yes Mr," Mrs. Whitney pointed something behind me. "It's located over there,"

I looked where Mrs. Whitney is pointing, which is near the flower bouquet corner. I smiled at her before heading at the umbrella holder. The flowers seem smiling at me. It feels like talking to my soul.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket as I feel some vibration...

Yes Wil... I'm waiting

For fucks sake, this is for charismatic points, Wilbur. It's for needs.

George, what's your favorite flower?"

I can sense the tingling of my fingertips on my keyboard. As waiting for a response, I looked at the window. Raindrops races to reach the bottom, and sprinkling the freshly picked flowers and potted plants. Roses are red, Violets are blue, since when did violets became blue?

A vibration clicked on my phone... It was George.

Dandelions ;)

After I saw is response, I looked for the dandelions. They were pretty, small, cute, and yellow. Just like him.

Luckily, I already found some dandelions. But unfortunately, they are potted.

But it's much better also. I'm gonna give him the best dandelions that'll grow. The dandelions that'll last- just like my feelings for him too.

I looked at the dandelions looking at me. "Hey dandelions... hope George would love you..."

I walked to the counter to Mrs. Whitney, she greeted again. I just smiled at him again and payed what I bought. Mrs. Whitney would show the façade of a person who's like a boulder. A tough woman that would block the view the gray clouds, the problems around her. I hope I was more like her.

I opened my umbrella, which is colored black, as I go out. The rain slightly poured and pelted the cover above me. I continued to wander through streets. Cross some rainy walks in pedestrian lanes, and waiting for the green signal to light, with a potted plant in my hand. George take shelter in an awning near the restaurant where we should dine.

He was busy scrolling to his phone, still wearing the genuine smile in his lips. Me and his plant, Dandy; was just standing, looking at him, blushing. I've never realized I have named the plant of his.

George noticed me in the other side of the rainy street of London. He waved at me.

I waved back.

Fuck, I never feel awkward like this.

I crossed the pedestrian lane when the signal flashed green. When I reach near the awnings he feasted, I closed my umbrella. He was wearing a black jacket with a small imprint of dream's iconic smile. To be honest, it made my heart shatter and charm fell down.

"Hi George, since when have you waiting me here," I asked.

George pockets his phone. "I just came. I came shelter when it started to rain,"

"I'm sorry," I fixed my hair. "The rain had stalled my travel, and I bought an umbrella on my way here,"

"Is that so?" George slowly nods. "And I see you bought a dandelion on your way here," he looked on what I have in my hand.

'Uhh... Uhmm," I looked at Dandy. " It's for you, George,"

I handed Dandy to him. The plant seem to move and shine in the gray atmosphere around him.

"Th.. Thanks Wilbur. It's not your hobby to give gifts right?" He touched the flowers gently.

"Oh, I'm just thinking to gift you something special," I scratched my nape.

"So that's why you asked for my favorite flower. Thank you very much Wilbur," He smiled at me, which made my heart thump fast. "Why are you blushing Wilbur?"

"Bu... Blushing. No I don't," Fuck Dammit, I can't hold.

George furrowed his brows at me. "Then, Thank you very much Wilbur. So where should we take our date?"

"Da...Date?" Fuck, I've never felt this awkward.

"Just say where are gonna eat, stop acting like a weirdo. Wilbur," he elbowed me.

"But you said we are dating?"

"Don't we?" George just burst his giggle. "Oh, I thought we are. It's been the fourth time,"

"Well it is," Now, I don't know what I'm saying. "Just being confused hahaha..."

"We'll we're here, Timmy's Café. They said it's a café, you want to come in," I stuttered.

"Off course it is, the name speaks itself," said George. "But sure, I also want some coffee in this kind of rain,"

"Let's go," George went in before me.

George went inside the café with Dandy in his hand. I know I'm just starting with my suitor journey, but I never thought that this will never be harder as I think.

A/N

I haven't proofread this nor grammar checked. English isn't my first language, so those mistakes were expected. Thank you for understanding.