Carol: He told me. Also, he said "hi" by the way.

Hex: Aww, how sweet of him!!

Carol: Indeed. Huh, need a little help here.

Hex: Oh, right. (picks Carol, and gets her near to basket) Sorry, I was too concentrated on the conversation...

Carol: Don't worry. (throws the ball to the basket)

Hex: Yay, 2 points for you, Carol. (lands Carol)

Carol: Yay! Huh... Hey, Hex?

Hex: Yeah?

Carol: Since we were talking about Whitty... Since you're his best friend, do you think that he would be interested in someone like me?

Hex: Huh, why do you ask? *gasp* Wait... Do you like Whitty?

Carol: Well... Yeah? But, please don't tell him!!

Hex: Don't worry, your secret is sealed with me. Now, if you want Whitty's attention, you should try and show your singing skills to him.

Carol: Really? Are you sure?

Hex: Yeah! Besides, didn't you tell me that you rap-battled GF's new boyfriend?

Carol: Yeah, but still, I don't think he'll like it.

Hex: You don't know if you try to.

Carol: (looks at Hex)

Hex: (smiles)

Carol: Well, if you say so.

Hex: That's the spirit!!

[Back to the present...]

Carol: The next day, we sang with each other, he said that I sing pretty well, and that's when we started to be together, 'til we started to become an actual couple. I'm like, his calm. When he seems that he's about to explode, I'm always there to calm him down. I know Whitty at first sight, seems like a bad boy, but he's sweet and nice.

Pico: I believe that. Nene is my comfort too. You know, I kinda have trauma for what happened 2 years ago...

Carol: Oh... Do you mean, Cassandra's genocide?

Pico: Yeah... That... I mean, if it wasn't that, I wasn't here either, and I was still a coward. What happened that day was traumatizing, but it gained me the courage to face my fears (grabs his gun).

Carol: I see. Hey, you were with BF that time, right?

Pico: Huh? Yeah, I was... But then, you know, you guys moved to Maginage Academy, and the only people it rested from that genocide were me, Nene, and Darnell. About Cassandra, I don't know what happened... No one knows actually.

Carol: Oh yeah. Now that you're talking about Maginage, I don't remember the last time I saw the Maginage Trio.

Pico: Maginage Trio?

Carol: Yeah, it was a trio that was in that school. BF and I meet GF there. From what I know, I think BF was trying to get GF's attention that time, and he found himself with Tac and the rest of the trio. Hahaha, that was a nice day.

Pico: (smiles)

Carol: Hey, I think I still have their numbers. Maybe we could finally be friends, after what happened.

Pico: What happened?

Carol: Exactly what I just told you earlier. He tried to get GF's attention by facing the Maginage Trio in a rap battle, and he won.