Chapter 12: Return to Arendelle

Comenzar desde el principio

Hans takes her into his arms as Anna told him, "Hans, you have to kiss me."

"What?" Asked a confused Hans.

Anna told him, "Now! Now!"

"Whoa. Slow down." He told her.

The maid told them, "We'll give you two some privacy."

Hans asked Anna, "What happened out there?"

"Elsa struck me with her powers." Anna answered.

Hans was shocked, "You said she'd never hurt you."

"I was wrong." Anna replied as she doubles over in pain, as she notices Peter, Kristoff, Scott and Harry sneak in threw the window as Peter closed it tight.

Hans too focused on Anna noticed as he asked, "Anna?"

Hans picks her up sets her down on the couch nearby. Hans sat next to he as she lies on the couch as Anna explained, "She froze my heart and only an act of true love can save me."

"A true love's kiss." He realized. Hans strokes her face gently then leans in to kiss her, Kristoff looked away because he didn't want to see Anna kiss this Prince. Just then, he stopped to smirk evilly, "Oh, Anna. If only there was someone out there who loved you."

"What?" Anna gasped, Kristoff opened his eyes also gasping before he glared at Hans.

Hans gets up and walks towards the window as she continued, "You said you did."

The four quickly walked to another hiding spot as Hans closes the curtains as he explained, "As thirteenth in line in my own kingdom, I didn't stand a chance. I knew I'd have to marry into the throne somewhere."

"What...what are you talking about?" Anna asked.

Prince Hans puts out the candles as he continued explaining, "As heir, Elsa was preferable, of course, but no one was getting anywhere with her. I thought by sending Spot after her... if he'd kidnapped her and I came to her rescue... she'd fall for me..."

He then frowned, "Then this Spider-Man got involved and stopped him."

He then smirked again, "But you..."

Anna was shocked by all of this, "Hans?"

"You were so desperate for love, you were willing to marry me, just like that. I figured, after we married, I'd have to stage a little accident for Elsa... so Fisk and I hired the Sinister Six to deal with her and Spider-Man." He grabbed a pitcher of water from the table, he goes over to the fireplace and pours the water on the fire putting it out, Anna falls to the floor, "Hans. No, stop."

Kristoff clutched his hand to a fist and tired to move in when Harry stopped him. He whispered, "Not yet."

His eyes narrowed, "And then much to my shock... she fell head over heels for that peasant Parker... a nobody of a people! And yet, he'd probably would get Elsa to hand over the Kingdom in a year... and know of his connections to Spider-Man... he'd would stop anything I threw at either of them."

"But then she doomed herself, and you were dumb enough to go after her." Hans continued to brag.

Anna begged, "Please."

"All that's left now, is to pin your death on Elsa and Parker, then kill them both for their treachery and bring back summer." Hans continued.

Anna glared at him, "You're no match for Elsa."

Hans walks over to Anna, bends down and takes her chin, "No, you're no match for Elsa. I, on the other hand, am the hero who is going to save Arendelle from destruction."