Red

~Malia~

"It wasn't you're fault", she was lying straight through her teeth.

I know that they thought bringing Eva here would make me become stable again, but they were wrong. Now I've told my best friend the most inhuman thing I've ever done, she'll never look at me the same again. I stuffed my head onto my knees, crashing out all other senses. I felt her burning judgement, staring down at the back of my head.

"You can be sad" I muttered, my soaked eyes taking a glance up at her. "You don't need to put on a brave face for me, You two also had history". Maybe I was wrong for reminding her of that part of her life, but I couldn't bare to see how unaffected everyone around me was by his death.

They were all sorry for me, I hated it. Ezra's the one that's died, I'm the one who killed him, I'm a murderer. The only other man who cares for Ezra as much as I do, is far from reach right now. Eva's arms rap around me, reminding me of that comforting feeling she'd share. But I couldn't, I hated how they were treating me like the victim.

I locked myself in the bathroom, the click of the door echoing out as I slowly backed away. I hear the muffles of Eva's voice, forcing its way out to comfort me. They all wanted to help, but that was the problem.

"Malia" Eva's voice mumbled against the door, "please just talk to me, I just want to help you".

"Eva I just want to be alone, please".

I crawled backwards to where the shower was, getting inside and closing the doors to block more of the sound. I assumed she had left, as her pleading had eventually come to a stop. I ran the water down from the shower head, letting it drown away my sorrow. It was frost, the temperature freezing the top of my head. But my heart had fell so deep, it was too heavy to give me the strength to warm myself back up again. My clothes were drenched, droplets falling down from my eyelashes.

I just sat there.

No amount of comfort, hugs or fake reassurance was enough to make me feel better about myself. What I did will forever be unforgivable, mistake or not, I killed him. I killed Ezra, the man whose only shown me kindness from the day I first met him.

I can't help but laugh as tears stream down my cheeks, remembering back to the times we spent together, he would always manage to bring a smile upon my face, yet I'm the one who washed away his.

-------------------------------------------------------

~Romano~

𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑑, 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑. 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑'𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒. 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡? 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒. 𝐹𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑖𝑚 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑘, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟, 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠, ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒.