I feel like shit

~Malia~

I just want to get out of this shit hole.

Another day at the Club, handing out drinks and struggling to get past a bunch of drunk men. The only thing that gets me through the day is knowing that I get to go home soon and hide away in my bed.

"Get your ass up" Eva screamed at me, as she stumbled past me with a bunch of empty glasses stacked together in her hand.

Eva, my best friend, her real name is Evangeline but she's always hated the name. I'v known her for as long as I can remember and she's basically the only family I've got. Iv been living with her and her parents for a long time, as mine are dead and I don't have any cousins or relatives that I know of.

"Malia are you fucking deaf" Eva said snapping her fingers in my face. "It's literally a full house and your sitting down here staring into space".

As much as I love this girl with the bottom of my Heart, she can sometimes be a pain in the ass.

"I'm getting up!" I groaned, getting back up onto my feet and wiping off the dust that had gathered while I was sitting there.

"Table number 4" she smirked handing me a pencil and a notebook. I looked over her shoulder to see two old men sitting at table number 4 banging there glasses against the counter causing a racket.       "Are u fucking kidding me".

1 more year I keep telling myself, until I pass my courses in college and can finally go get a decent job. Specifically A job where I won't be harassed and touched by older men.

Our shift was almost up , so I started to pack up everything in hope that we could leave a couple minutes earlier. I grabbed my bags and just when I was about to walk out, I could here someone crying . I turned around to see Claire, one of the girls who worked at the club with us, her head rested against the table and her long hair spread across the counter.

"what's wrong"

She looked up at me with her eyes all puffy and her nose all red and swollen.
"They're making me serve drinks at the Orlando estate tonight, if I decline the position I'll get fired".
I looked at her and laughed "what's so bad about a higher pay check".

The Orlando estate is one of the fanciest places around here, it's super hard to get in too and it's packed with rich people who will tip you with £100 a notes. Every couple Months people gather there for auctions and parties.

"Claire i may be wrong but that sounds like a good thing"

how come i never get lucky in these kind of situations?.

"the last time I was there a group of men locked me in a room and forced me to do stuff" she said as tears streamed down her face.

𝑀𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

I instantly felt horrible, a feeling of guilt rushed through my body ,making me want to smack myself for being so stupid.
"It was a while back but I don't want to go there , it just brings back so many bad memories"

She straightened herself up and wiped away the mascara that had smudged across her face.

Should I.........should I not , I mean it's extra money but extra hours. But like a LOT of money so I guess that cancels out the hours, And plus I'd be doing her a favour.

"I'll go in your place, if u want?"

(𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗵𝗼𝘄. It's also very short so sorry for that , 𝗶 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁s better)