"This group is broken." He said in a cold tone before leaving. Jaxx rose from his seat to follow, ignoring his husbands attempt to stop him.

Stepping outside, Jaxx watched Dale wander off on his own to the outskirts of the farm, far away from the others. Deciding that was a good idea, Jaxx headed out towards the road that lead into town, it was quiet. Desolate. Not a living creature in sight.. Jaxx sat against a fence post and pulled his hair out of its usual ponytail. The long Mohawk hadn't been out of its hair tie in quite a while, his curly hair whisped in the chilly air.

Nothing could shake Jaxx of his horrible feelings. No prayer could ease his feeling of betrayal, and no bright side could ease him of his guilt. Dale was right. But at the same time.. Daryl made the sudden decision without as much as a word to Jaxx. He had encouraged Jaxx to realize that Beatrice wasn't innocent, that she, wasn't bee. Yet he wanted to keep her around?

Jaxx.. Was angry. He was angry at Daryl. And hearing the crunching of gravel behind him, he really wasn't in the mood for company. "Hey." The gruff voice made Jaxx Jump, he turned to see the last person he'd ever want to speak to, listen to, or be around. Shane.

"Ain't easy for us either." He said dryly, Jaxx clenched his fists. "Yeah well when Rick goes and slits the throat of two teenage girls and their dad, you let me know when to shoot." Jaxx responded. He shivered, regretting leaving his jacket in the farm house.

"Why didn't you vote to save her?" Shane asked, Jaxx felt more and more frustrated. "She's a danger before she's my friend, now. I was just being realistic..." Jaxx answered, waiting for Shane to leave him be. Hearing a plop beside him, Jaxx looked down to see his Jacket. Turning to look behind him, Shane was already halfway down the pathway back to the farmhouse.

"That was.. Fuckin' weird." He muttered, putting his jacket on and zipping it up. Seeing as the sun had set, Jaxx rose to his feet and started his walk back himself. As he headed towards his camp, he witnessed Daryl, T-Dog, and Shane bringing a wriggling Beatrice to the barn with Rick leading them.

"Y'know, you have some nerve!" Jaxx called out to Daryl, the four men stopped as Jaxx approached.

"Daryl Dixon I can't fuckin' believe you! You talk me into voting against her, you said the bee we knew was gone, but you just turn right around and vote to keep her alive? Now you're taking an active role in her execution? Who's fucking side are you on?!" Jaxx Demanded, T-Dog and Rick looked rather shocked at the outburst coming from Jaxx.

After no answer from his husband, Jaxx scoffed. "Fine, don't answer me... See if I care." Jaxx said, feeling the lump forming in his throat as he walked away.

Daryl had become nonverbal from the sudden shouting, the pins and needles in his skull returned but he couldn't make them go away. The four continued to the barn, not really knowing how to react to Jaxx's outburst.

"That is kinda fucked up, buddy boy." Beatrice snarked, earning a kick in her leg wound.

Once at the barn, Shane forced Beatrice to her knees. "Would you prefer to stand?" Rick asked loading his gun, Beatrice shrugged. "Just do it already, cowboy."

Her calm attitude towards her execution felt disturbing to Daryl. Bee was bound and blindfolded, about to die, yet she refused to react. With the gun to her head however, she shook in fear.

"Do it dad." Carl's voice rang out from the entrance of the barn, the men turned to look at the boy standing there. Watching. "Shoot her."

Holstering his gun, Rick began to approach his son when a distant scream rang out. Daryl was on red alert.

"That sounded like Jaxx!" He shouted, breaking his silence and sprinting out of the barn. He Ran towards the shouts and calls for help, the others close behind him. Jaxx was waving at the group, shouting about something having to do with Dale.

Once Daryl was close enough, He tackled the walker attacking Dale without a second thought and stabbed it through the head. Jaxx knelt to check on Dale, it wasn't good.

"Jesus.. Dale hang on, we'll get you fixed up!" Jaxx said, holding Dales hand, as the others caught up. They all stood in shock as Dales Intestines were now outside of his body.

"Glenn get Herschel we need to prepare for surgery!" Jaxx ordered, Glenn turned to run but Maggie stopped him. "Jaxx.. We can't move him." She said solemnly, Jaxx cried. He didn't want to believe that it was too late.

"Then bring the stuff out here!" He demanded, Lori placed a hand on his shoulder. "Jaxx he's suffering..." She said, Jaxx stood and looked down at Dale. He gasped and whined in pain, and Jaxx couldn't take any more.

He drew his gun and aimed, but he just couldn't bring himself to fire. His hand shook, he felt as if he was about to faint.

Feeling a hand on his, Jaxx looked beside him. Daryl stood there. "Clover.. It's okay." He said softly. Jaxx let go of the gun, letting Daryl take it.

Daryl kneeled, the gun on Dales forehead. The same placement of Rick's gun on Beatrice only moments ago.

"Sorry brother."