Chapter 8

"WHAT DID YoU SAY FELIX? SORRY I'M READING RIGHT NOW I CAN'T HEAR YOU. YEAH, IT'S A REALLY GOOD BOOK CALLED 'HOW TO SMILE AND COPE WITH RUDE PEOPLE'. NO, I JUST STARTED READING IT BUT I HAVE THE FEELING IT'S A GOOD ONE. OKAY, SEE YOU AT THE DINER TABLE THEN" Jisung yelled out of nowhere.

Felix, who was still standing at the front door looked up a little confused. Sometimes he'd really like to know what goes on in the other one's head. Just as Felix was about to ask this exact thing, a head peeped around the corner of the dining room. Soon followed the body, that went straight to the living room without giving Felix even a second glance. 

My god. I live with two weirdos.

"So your reading a book?" The oldest asked. "Yes, I am actually. Just started but I think it's a good one, it's calle-" "I'm trying to cook," the other interrupted "So can you please keep quiet? You keep distracting me...I mean...like...when you yell...when you yelled out of nowhere to your friend, it distracted me. Yes." With that, he left the room again.

Felix, who was now standing at the entrance of the living room let Minho get past. He threw Jisung a meaningful look.

"Did he just stutter?.." He asked, Jisung was one big smiling mess. "Yes, yes he did." He answered the younger one, now smirking. When he stood up, Felix asked him where he was going since he just started reading. "I guess I read and did enough for today, thanks." And he left for their bedroom. 

Felix opened his phone, opened the TikTok app and started scrolling. after half an hour Minho called them to eat supper. 

As Felix got in the kitchen he saw Minho sitting alone at the table. When Felix sat down and saw what the food was he asked enthusiastically "You really made Sashimi?!" "Yes, I did. I like to try out a lot of different recipes, but-" "Then you must be a really good cook since your slicing skills are this fine." "Thank you," Minho answered blushing.

wow, so first he stutters then he blushes, never thought someone as cold as him would ever. "Want some green tea?" Felix was so caught up in his thoughts that he was startled by the sudden chatter of his roommate  

"It goes good with the sashimi" Minho adds. 

"Yes, please. I'll fill my own glass, thanks." "Where's your friend? If he's not eating with us he should've said that and I would've made less food. Now it's a waste" 

He was interrupted by the closing of the door. "Don't worry, Mr. cook, I'm eating. Just had to handle some stuff. Oehw I see we're eating sashimi? Thanks, mate." Jisung said while sitting down. "You're welcome, I guess?" 

After eating Jisung cleaned the table while Minho was washing the dishes. Since there wasn't  anything Felix could do, he went to the bathroom to wash his face and stuff, since he can't do it when Minho walks around. 

The second he walked into the bathroom he felt a specific feeling wash over him.

"Not again..." he groaned.

A/N: So this chapter is more of a short chapter, mainly bc I liked this cliffhanger but also bc I didn't know what to write other than this so and I really wanted to update today, yea...sowey...anygayss hope you have/had a great day, stay strong, stay healthy, STAYs!! bye lovess Xx

OKAY SO LET'S TALK ABOUT THE ASIAN ARTIST AWARDS PLS CUZ WOW AAAA!!! 

I'M SO PROUD OF THE BOYSSSS

AND THE PERFORMANCES WERE SO GOOD OMFGOSH 

HERE ARE SOME PICTURESS BECAUSE AAAAA IDC