"Hello, Harry Potter, sir! Dobby has come to rescue you and your friends!" Dobby said in his shrill voice.

"Dobby?" Lyra gasped. "How did you get here? Boy, am I glad to see you."

"Miss Malfoy!" He squealed. "Congratulations!"

Lyra's smile fell. "What for?"

"On marrying Mr. George Weasley."

"Oh, thank you." She said with relief.

"Dobby, quick, can you apparate in and out of the Manor?" Harry asked the elf.

"Yes, sir."

"Brilliant! Can you take Luna and Mr. Ollivander to-"

"To Shell Cottage," Ron finished. "It's safe there."

"Alright then." Harry said. "Then take Lyra there."

"Yes, Harry Potter, sir!" Dobby agreed.

"Whenever you're ready, sir." Luna said politely.

"Oh, Dobby likes her very much." The elf said before grabbing the two prisoners' hands and apparating away.

"Harry," Lyra said softly. "It's so good to see you."

"How long have you been here?" He asked curiously.

"Around a month-"

Dobby apparated in her cell and grabbed her hand. He transported her on an icy beach. The wind felt like knives cutting at her face. It was cloudy with barely any source of sunshine. But it was freedom. She sunk to her knees and touched the cold sand.

She was finally away from there. She could have cried with joy and relief.

She looked over her shoulder to see a trail going up an inclining hill with a house on the very top. There was a sudden drop off at the top, making it a cliff side. It was a cute cottage, with a white sandstone exterior. It looked comfortable.

A figure was coming down the hill, as it seemed three were entering the home. Lyra got to her weak feet and took a shaky step forward. She hardly noticed Dobby leaving her behind.

Lyra noticed it was Fleur coming close. She was like a beautiful beacon of safety. Lyra was quick to hug the woman tight. She broke down into fresh tears.

"He raped me!" She sob hysterically. "He raped me!" She felt Fleur rubbing calming circles onto her back.

"You're safe now. You're safe now."

Fleur walked Lyra up the hill and inside her nice and warm home. Luna and Ollivander were covered with a blanket while Bill poured them a cup of hot tea. Lyra was seated at the small kitchen table. Her hands were ice cold and were hard to move. She was shaking like a leaf.

Luna explained everything in an airy voice, as if they didn't just escape hell. Lyra looked down at her tea, feeling her tears roll down her red face.

"I-I've heard about... everything." Bill told her delicately. "You're safe now."

"C-can you send for Georgie?" She asked weakly.

"I've sent a Patronus, don't worry, ma poupée." Fleur squeezed her hands sweetly.

"I'll set up a bed for Mr. Ollivander." Bill said exiting the kitchen. His tall frame took up so much room, he almost had to dunk past the archway.

The front door suddenly opened and George ran in with a red face. Lyra got up from her seat and flung her arms around her husband.

He held her head close to his chest as he started to sob. "Fucking hell, Lyra!" He cried out. "You selfless dickhead!"