Give It Time / Quills?

*Justin's POV*

I couldn't have asked for a better birthday. I got to spend my favorite day of the year with my favorite people and my favorite guy in the world. Albeit, having to come back home after all the fun was done was upsetting, but it was great while it lasted. I had gotten plenty of amazing gifts, and believe me, I was so grateful for them, but there was one thing that I really wanted; I really just wanted to spend time alone with Kellin.

Kellin was an overall pretty busy guy, and though we've been dating for a little while, I didn't get to see much of him. Of course, we made time for each other whenever we could, but I only wished I could see him more. Today, however, he cleared his entire day just so he could focus on me. I was happy to find him next to me this morning when I woke up. He had even set up my entire birthday celebration, which he had planning for weeks in secret. Kellin was good at those things; doing great things for the ones he loves.

We finally made it back to our apartment around eleven at night. Kellin looked pretty beat after practically hosting the party all night, but I didn't want to go to bed just yet. If I had an hour left of my birthday, I was going to spend it right. Kellin smiled sleepily and kissed me what he thought was goodnight, so I took hold of his arm and pulled him back towards me. He ended up colliding with my chest in shock, rendering me unable to hold in my giggles. The look on his face was priceless. I held him in place, keeping my arms wrapped around his torso while his eventually found their way to my hips.

"Well, hey there, baby," he chuckled quietly, nuzzling his chin in my hair. A content sigh escaped from my lips as I stood with him. I felt my head starting to rise up and down because of the movement of his chest; Kellin's breathing was starting to even out, meaning that he was about to go to sleep. There was no way that I was going to let that happen. My hands slowly trailed down his torso and up shirt shirt; where my cold, tickling hands jolted him awake. I chased him around our front room, managing to keep my hands up his shirt. He was certainly awake, constantly shrieking from the freezing touch.

"Justin, what are you doing?" He asked in amusement as I continued to tickle him until I had him pressed against a wall. He took in sharp breaths in between each plea for me to stop, which I had no intention of doing anytime soon. His question was left unanswered and soon I had my lips connecting with his. Of course, he didn't object to my actions. I took my hands out from under his shirt and rested them comfortably on his shoulders. He had his hands on my hips as I pressed my lips firmly to his. I bit his bottom lip lightly, to which he gladly opened and let my tongue enter swiftly. Kellin, despite how tired he was, was getting into the kiss and had his hands entangled in my short hair. The kiss was incredibly heated, for no legitimate reason; there was no need for urgency or anything. He pulled away, catching his breath. "If you wanted a birthday blow job, you could've just asked, ya know?"

He looked at me with an unreadable face, so I couldn't really tell what he was thinking. A birthday blow job certainly interested me. I genuinely thought he had been joking, but all suspicions went away when Kellin dropped to his knees in front of me. He brushed his hair out of his face and got to undoing my pants. My back was pressed against the wall as I watched as he undid my belt. I always found it hot when he undid my pants. When he pulled out my dick, I was already a little hard, and Kellin made me harder after stroking me for a little bit, then latching his lips onto my tip.

I'd be lying if I said that Kellin did this often. Our relationship wasn't sex based at all, partially because of our busy schedules, but we also liked to take things slowly. So whenever he did get like this, I never lasted that long. We shared the occasional blow job or hand job, but we've never actually done the whole... gay sex thing... yet. Before Kellin, I had only ever dated girls. I've had sex with them, so I wasn't a virgin, but being with a guy - an amazing one - was a new experience that I was ready to encounter.