3. Reprimandation

Waking up this morning shouldn't be hard. But Shoyo knows full well that he can't just stay here forever, so he has to. He wishes he can just be over this depressing ass stage in his life, and this little stay can just be be counted as a "sleepover". He remembers he and Kageyama's sleepover's, full of fun and jubilation. Yet all he feels now is dread. Dread that he has to go, and dread that it's painfully different this time around.

"Hinata. Hey. Shoyo, wake up. You're not going to classes today or something?" A voice called, a voice Shoyo recognized so well it made his stomach hurt. Fluttering his eyes open, he turns to his right, seeing his friend kneeling at his side. When he notices Shoyo was indeed awake, his face turned soft, with a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

  "Oh, good. Did you hear my last question?"

"Yeah." Shoyo responded shortly, making the other frown. "Well, I think I skipped too many classes this week so, I feel like I have to." Kageyama shook his head, standing up.

  "Where- where are you gonna go after?" He asked hesitantly, glancing away from the redhead. Shoyo sat up, grabbing at his forehead with one hand and his phone the other. Upon seeing his missed notifications, he turned the device back off, simply saying "home." Kageyama's eyes widened and his lips parted in disbelief.

  "Are you sure? Because if you don't feel safe going there, and I mean safe safe then I can't allow you to go-

"I'm fine, Tobio. Just let it be." Kageyama's words decimated in his throat, his eyes roaming the floor.

"Okay. I was just seeing if you- "I SAID IM OKAY!" The ginger yelled, getting more irritated as the minute passed. He doesn't even know why he was getting this way at Kageyama, since all he was doing was looking out for him. He hoped Kageyama just passed it by, but as he seen his soft face curl into his usual scowl, he knew that was too much to ask.

  "What the hell is your issue?"

"My "issue". MY issue?? You're making a huge deal out of it for no reason! I told you several times it was fine so why can't you get the hint to let it go, I obviously don't want to speak on it!"

"Woah, Woah, Woah, relax! You're flipping out on me as if I killed your fucking dog are you okay??"

"Kageyama. I can't right now. Can you just please, shut the hell up for a second? A second! I can't take more of this-

"You're yelling at me, me as if I don't want anything for you to just be happy? Safe? I get you're going through shit but what the fuck did I do?" He was growing angrier, Shoyo could tell, but the shorter's mouth wouldn't just stop. He didn't want Kageyama angry, he didn't want to seem ungrateful, but his damn mouth just wouldn't stop.

    "You don't want anything but for me to be happy? What the fuck Kageyama? This situation is anything but that and that's all you can say?? God, you sound just like him!" That was the last straw. Shoyo wishes he could just punch himself right now, because why the hell would he say that. Kageyama's nothing like him. He's sweet, he's shy, he's embarrassing as hell but it's an endearing thing only he could pull off. He's caring, as much as he would rather eat cement than admit. He cares so much about Shoyo and he just fucked it up. Now he was seething with anger, maybe angrier than before.

  "Are you kidding me? Don't compare me, someone who's helping you out and sticking with you to some fucking jerk who happens to be the one who's putting you through this? Are you fucking insane? Look I don't know what the hell your problem is, I try and I try to help, I try to be a good best friend to you, I try to- I try to comfort you even though I have no idea how to do that for someone, but I do for you and I get treated worse than him?! You know what, it's fine. It's cool. My class is starting in 15. Bye, Hinata." And he was out the door. Just like that. Good going, Hinata Shoyo. The one person who had your back through this and you trusted to even tell, just left you too. Isn't that something?