prologue

These eyes like to bite
Prologue:-
It's 1928,
Bondita a late 20s girl sitting on compartment of train and lost in her thoughts.she feels touch on her Hands.she turn her face and find her 9 years old son..who looking at her.she smiles at him.he is just like his father same face..same here..same lips same eyes..
He is raunak..
Raunak:We can't stay at one place because every few months your posting happens, only then this village is sometimes a festival...
You know,my posting is causing you a lot of trouble but I am doing all this for your good, then the one who keeps asking again and again, I will get very good money which will be useful for your future.
I promise it's last one.. after that we are going to shift our old house in Kolkata, remember we used to stay there when you were 5 years old.
Raunak:After that I will give you a lot of part of me. I also have strange milk with you. Mother of my friends is always in the house with them and Baba works and my mother works all day and Baba is not there..
He said about his father being sad..
Bondita too feels his sadness,he misses his father.. unfortunately he never saw his father not even his father saw.. bondita try to cheer up him.
Bondita:hey it's fun to be different like all your friends like to be alike do,you see your mother is a doctor.
Raunak:ma,let me ask you one thing
Bondita:Even if I say no, you will still ask..
Raunak: sorry,I will ask not one but two  questions..
Whenever you travel in the train, something strange happens, it seems that you are missing something very carefully.
And 2nd one is...
Is that for baba??

Bondita look at her son surprisingly..yes its his father..
It's her Anirudh.

With this train the love story start and ends their too.

Flashback,
Bondita show them her ring..her engagement ring..
Bondita: you guys have to come after 2 months,the are  my wedding .
Neena:that so beautiful..
Lis: will differently come..now you go for your train come..
You are going to tulsipur!
Bondita:yes..

At Train,
they reaching the station.The train is full of some sort of stuff, bondita does not understand and she is asking  a man.
Bondita:dada..what happened.why is everyone so worried..
Tulsipur dacoits attacked the train
It has been said that he needs a doctor and there is no doctor in the government hospital of Tulsipur, he was saying that there is a doctor here, he has come to pick him up in the train.
Bondita: doctor..is that dacoits searching me..
A group of people enter the room,she see a man looking at them,she can only see his eyes,.. something connect with them
He too looks at her..a man comes from behind and said the main dacoit that.
"She is that female doctor..the doctor we need now.heard it is very good"
She looks at them in nervousness.