The Chalk Prince And The Dragon

Start from the beginning

"Honestly, does this talking stuff animal never shut up?!"

"I could say the same about you."

"Excuse me?! Do you know who you are saying that too? Hmph, your getting more bolder aren't you? I wonder why is that? Is it because of your Prince charming Albedo? Giving you the courage to be more confident and speak your mind?! To break free from the cold and numb facade of yours?
Don't forget who's more powerful here, once I gain control, your dear beloved Albedo will be wipe out with the rest of the meaningless scum of Teyvat including you. Why doesn't that sound nice? Both the two of you, being together, in Hell. That sounds like a perfect ending in my opinion. But don't worry I'll make his death much more special just like your parents and your pathetic siblings. I remembered it clearly, as if it was yesterday. "

" Don't you dare lay a finger on him!"

"Oh? And what are you going to do? That's right nothing. Humans like yourself are so pitiful, without me you are nothing. You shall stand there as you watch your precious Albedo be torn limb from limb or even better, turn into what he once was, Durin! And cause misery and chaos to the world like you did. "

Y/n visibly stiffened, especially on that last sentence. Anger started to boil within her but snap out of it when Paimon waved her hand in front of her.

" Hello? Is anyone there? Don't keep Paimon waiting! "

" Is everything alright Y/n?" Albedo questioned in a concerning tone.

"Oh yes, everything is fine. Anyways, thank you for saving me just now Klee." Y/n said purposely changing the subject.

"Hehe, Y/n protects Klee, I protect Y/n! That what good friends do!"

"Klee." A strict voice called.

The group turned their heads to come face to face with the Acting Grandmaster, she was not looking the most happiest.

"I vividly remember telling you that you aren't supposed to leave for the next two hours when I last visited you the solitary confinement. So care to explain why you're here?"

Klee quickly hides behind the nearest person which happens to be Y/n, bringing the Jean's attention from Klee to Y/n.

" And Y/n aren't you also supposed to be resting in the cathedral? "

" Well, I was feeling better so I decided to cut my rest short. I hope that is okay with you..." Y/n explained.

" *Sigh* alright then, Klee come on. You still have about an hour more till you will be out. "

" Okay... " Klee said dejected.

Seeing Klee upset, just doesn't sit right with her." Don't be sad Klee, When you get out, me and Albedo will be waiting to play with you!" Y/n comforted, bending down to Klee's height and patting her head as well.

" Really?! You promise?"

"Yes, of course, it's the least I could down for my hero. I'm sure Albedo would agree to play with you right?" Y/n turn her head to face Albedo, hoping he will get the message and play along.

"Of course."

"Yay! I can't wait, bye bye! " Klee happily jumps and speeds off with Jean tailing behind her, all the way back to Monstadt. Y/n let out a exasperated smile looking at the hyperactive girl speeding away.

"Ah right, Paimon, Aether what bring you here? If I remember correctly, did2yoy left Monstadt a while ago? " Albedo questioned.

"Yes but we decided to head back to Monstadt to pass time while waiting for the Crux Fleet to prepare for the trip to Inazuma!" Paimon exclaimed.