Chapter 3- FIRST KISS

Start from the beginning

Jimin did not talk to you since last night you rejected him, he didn't even look at you, guess his hurt a little but there is nothing you can do.

you can't be in a relationship to a person who your not in love.

Because there this one guy that you had feelings for.

a man sit right beside you giving you a morning smile.

His smile that makes your heart wild.

His touch making you blush.

The nervousness when his around, craziness you hold inside.

The one you see him as a friend but you wanted more than that.

You hid this kind of feelings, not to be more revealing.

His the one you want, the one you like.

Jimin wants me but I want him.

Your arranging things in your locker, getting ready for the next afternoon class, then a spoiled brat smashed your locker harshly. your just chill not wanting to make such a fight, it'll waste a time.

"You bitch, what did you do to my friend Ryan?"

You rolled your eyes not answering, just stay silent enough to higher her anger.

"Answer!" her voice getting everyone's attention.

"I'm sorry who?" simple as that savage like a cat.

"Ryan the one I ordered to slap your ass" she laugh along with her friends feeling the queen of victory.

"He'll be dead by now if he would come back" you check your nails being sassy.

"You don't get it, I told him to do that so you would step away from my future husband"

A lot of girls has a crush on Jimin, Jungkook mostly to Taehyung which you don't want any of them to touch him.

You look at the girl with disgust, on how she's calling them future husband when there is no chance.

"Keep dreaming and I'll slap your face for you to wake up" you fixed her hair trying to be cool, her heat of anger was ready burst out of you.

You went closer and pulls her ear "None of them are yours because they belong to me " words sharp as knife that made a wound bleeding on her hearing.

you smiled knowing she got pissed, a hand fly in the sky ready to slap you but someone stopped her by holding at her wrist ready to twist it.

"Have you forgotten the rules?! no should touch y/n!!" he face the whole audience and bend the girls arm till it'll break.

"Ouuuch!" she yelp in pain Jimin let go of her, grabbing you away of their sight.

"stay away from those brats" he said and was about to leave.

"Jimin?" You call out his name as he looks back "thanks" you smiled then he turns away.

You felt a bit guilty maybe your too harsh to him last time, but when you saw someone approaching you, you're guilt sweep away with a melted heart.

Taehyung wave's at you, asking if your okay, you just nod and planning to say something.

"uhm.. I have something to say.." you said in a nervous way, hiding you pink checks.

you wanted to do the first move before someone owns him.

"Okay what is it?"

"I think I like you"