Prince Philip snapping from his daze apologized"Forgive me."

Jay commented, "They sound so awkward."Everyone agreed with Mal their conversation was really Awkward as Mal defended them and replied"But I can't blame her the only contact she had with boys is Diaval whos was like a brother figure."

The atmosphere was very awkward as Aurora never met another boy her age as she points to the Castles direction and said"It's that way. the castle."Philip just keeps on staring at her as he found her beauty to be enchanting as Aurora questions"What's your name?"

Lonnie Mulan's daughter awed and commented"So fallen in love with each other at your very first meeting and it really is love at first sight."

Philip and Aurora looked at each other with a wary smile, sure they loved each other very much and also knew everyone thought Philip had woken her up with a true loves kiss, Aurora was sure everyone would be shocked seeing who really woke Aurora from her curse.

Jay smirked and added, "Well she did in every sense fall for him."Those who heard this snickered or rolled their eyes.

Philip with a smile answered," It's Philip."Aurora smiled and did a small bow greeting"Hello Philip."

Philip questioned," What's yours?"Aurora smiled and answered"Aurora."

Philip gave smile and greeted" Hello, Aurora."Prince Philip with an apologetic tone said"And once again, my apologies for being such a clumsy fool."

Aurora gave a slight bow and replied, "You're forgiven."Philip smiled and with a nod said"That's good. I'd best be off, then. Goodbye."as he was walking away Aurora was hesitant but soon ran after him as Philp through the forest as we see him checking his horse Aurora asked, "Will you be back this way?"Philip gets on his horse replies "Nothing could stop me."Aurora smiled and said, "Then I'll see you soon." Philip smiled and replied"Very soon." as he pulled the reins of his horse as it started neighing and galloped away.

Belle, Fairy godmother, and Leah could tell both were smitten with each other as Jane with fond smile said"They do make a really good chemistry

Belle, Fairy godmother, and Leah could tell both were smitten with each other as Jane with fond smile said"They do make a really good chemistry."

At a distance was Maleficent and Dival in his raven form who jumping up and down on a branch as he was annoying Maleficent by falling his win gs nest to her head as she said"Stop doing that. "and with a wave of her had golden dust formed on her hand and turned Dival into his human form as he said with a smile"Well? That boy's the answer."Maleficent turned to watch Aurora laugh hearing this as she replied"No, Diaval."Diaval was sure of it as he added"Yes! True love's kiss, remember? It can break the spell."

Aurora was surprised seeing Maleficent there as she  asked"You look after me all the time

Aurora was surprised seeing Maleficent there as she  asked"You look after me all the time."Maleficent smiled and replied"Always."

Maleficent turned to Diaval with a frown and replied"True love's kiss? Have you not worked it out yet? I cursed her that way because there is no such thing. "

Everyone except Stefan felt bad for Maleficent as Mal felt bad for her mother as her first love was Stefan who betrayed her and second was Hades who married her mother for a while before he abandons both of them and only to later did they find out Hades had a son too.

Diaval with a serious tone said"Well, that might be how you feel, but what about Aurora? That boy could be her only chance. It's her fate, anyway."he was feeling down as he knew the chances are low as Maleficent was angry at last comment was about to change him as Diaval glared and said" Go ahead. Turn me into whatever you want. A bird, a worm. I don't care anymore."as he walked away with Maleficent looking  at his direction.

"as he walked away with Maleficent looking  at his direction

Everyone could tell Diaval saw Aurora as his little sister so he must have been desperate to break the curse they could tell the same for Maleficent. The clock was ticking after all.