Vote + Bonus

Ok so now that this story has come to a close i have some opinions for yall, comment on the one you want to see!

(One piece)
Law x reader

(Dr.Stone)
Gen x reader
Senku x reader
Ukyo x reader

(Akudama drive)
Hacker x reader

(Saiki K)
Saiki x reader
Kaito x reader

(Haikyuu)
(Any apon request) x reader 

(Genshin Impact) [i got back into the fandom lmao]
Shenhe x reader
Eula x reader
(Literary anyone thats not Scare-a-moose or Ball--- dont kill me for callinging them that- idk how to actually spell their names and dude you cant tell me Scare-a-moose isnt funny)

ORIGINALS

HP: a mystery novel, where a group of online friends have to find their missing friend irl. (Trying to get this one published)

Set Sail : a play/musical where a group of friends run away to become ventige pirates in the modern world!

How to become a Demi-god: after the goddess of Insanity cursed all of human kind to go crazy, the last three sain humans were brought to the heavens and raised to take back the land for the gods (prequel to a novel im working on finisheing so i can publish)

BONUS:::::

I heald Xiao's hand tightly as he looked away from me"your going to like him better..."

"No i wont, my heart it yours remember?"

"But he is me." Xiao insists. I laugh as we walk into a room to find a man who looked very much like Xiao eating almond tofu.

"Ah! It is lovely to meet you, i have heard a lot about you from my counterpart here." The reverse Xiao states with a smile, its different from the one my Xiao holds. Its less sincere and easier to obtain.

"Likewise" i respond as xiao's hold on my hand tightens.

"Now that you've met can we go now?" Xiao asks sourly

"Aww but you just arrived, i would like to meet the person that has fallen for such a man as yourself." The backhanded complement did not go unnoticed by me or Xiao, as the glair from Xiao's eyes betrayed all his emotions.

"Its all right Tofu, i would like to meet him aswell. Seeing as he is the other half to my beloved. " i say casually slipping his nickname into the mix, he cant refuse anything when i call him tofu, or beloved. He looks away a heavg blush finding its way to his cheeks.

"Fine, but im going to be here the whole time." He states almost angry. "And dont call me tofu" he mumbles as i smile at his shyness.

"Allright, Y/n would you like some tea?" Xiao's counterpart asks kindly as the two of us take a seat across from the male, still holding hands.

"Yes that would be Lovely."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is more how Xiao would react if you met Bata Xiao, who is (from what ive heard) suppose to be cunning and 'happy'