Lost Sisters

"Ah so your looking for your sister aswell? What luck perhaps we can look together!" The male smiled at Aether.

"Im not from around here so i really need help" he scratches the back of his head. Aether, was about to speak up when pimon did it for him.

"Paimon dosent even know your name." The boys eyes widdened and he appoligised profusely.

"Ah Im sorry, I'm Jess."

~~~

"Can you please go away" an annoyed Xiao said the the arcon's child as they climed onto the roof of Wangshu inn.

"No can do~ now that you know my little secret i gatta make sure you dont go anround telling your Adeptus friends." They giggle lightly holding out there arms to feel the brease. Xiao look tword Y/n annoyencs in his eyes, only to notice they had there back yo him, looking out apon the mountens of Liyue.

"You really have never been out of Inazuma?" Xiao says turning his body to face her, folding his arms in disbelief.

"When I was little." Y/n started "only 30 years old or so, I used to venture out once every 3 years. My father took me to his home town. Snezhnaya." they turn to Xiao, "but he was mortal, we went a few times after he died, but when the Tsaritsa and Baal got into a fight." there hands behind there back as the explain, still standing on the roof.

Xiao looked apon the silhouette of Y/n as they turn pack to watch the sunset. "You really are a difficult being to comprehend."

"I'll take that as a complement." they smile " Hey, why don't you show me around?"

"and why exactly do you think I would want to do that?" the male turned to leave as though bothered by the suggestion.

" well, I cant leave you alone till I trust you, or you might go tell Morax I'm here." Y/n says hopping back onto the balcony.

"why is that a problem?"

"now, I cant go telling you all my secrets." they walked past the male about to leave for bed.

"so, you'll leave me alone once I gain your trust?" Y/n nods "fine."

"then I'll see you tomorrow, friend."

~~~

Qingyun peak. That's what Xiao picked. I have never heard of it, but who is surprised by that? Xiao came to my door just as the sun greeted the new day. I'm. not. happy.

"if we want to get there by nightfall we must leave now."

"you said that already, I just want to sleep ok? I'm used to 10 hours of sleep." I complain, back home when I wasn't plaining my escape I was sleeping, my two pastimes for the past 1200 years. only in the past 10 years had I picked up the books, I WAS BORED OK?

"I'm fairly serten that is not healthy for mortals." Xiao states I roll my eyes.

"need I remind you? I'm not mortal. idiot." I whisper the last part but I think he heard me, because he stopped in his tracks.

"I deal in death, you better chose your words wisely."

"will do demon boy." Xiao flinches at the nickname. " look, I'm sorry I'm not good at having friends, I've really only had my brother. so" I place my hands behind my head he nods accepting my appoligy and continues to walk.

"You two, watch out!" I hear a loud voice yell, before I could even react Xiao had pushed me off the rode just as a wild cart came rolling down the hill. I look over to Xiao on the other side of the rode.

" thanks.."

"I'm willing to protect you, but don't think about getting close." he glairs in my direction, but all I see is broken trust.

"Oh so sorry about that. I'm Hao, a chef from Liyue. I was looking for new ingredients. then, well I suppose you can guess." Hao walked up to us and explained why we were almost killed by a cart. Xiao stayed quiet basically forcing me to talk to the poor guy.

"Its ok Hao! we're alright." I smile, trying to hide my annoyance at Xiao, I really hate talking to people, and this new world had me talking a lot more than im used to.

"allow me to repay you," Hao bowed offering the very cart as compensation.

"we don't ne-"

"We'll take it." Interrupt Demon boys words. He was right, we don't need it, but I always saw these carriages in the fiction novels in the library. I figured this was my only chance to experience what its like to sit in one.

we bid farewell to Hao, and Xiao asked why I took the cart. after telling him my plain he said " I serenely hope you don't expect me to carry it," I laugh at his words.

" of course I do."